- Lifestyle Hina Khan Or Kangana Ranaut Or Sophie Choudry: Whose Airport Outfit Would You Like To Try?
- Movies Thalapathy 63: A Major Update About The Vijay Movie To Come At 6 PM!
- Technology Honor 20 First Impressions: Should You Invest Rs. 33,000 On This Honor Smartphone?
- Finance IndiaMart IPO To Open On 24 June
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Rashid Khan scores ‘century' against England: Here are 5 most expensive bowlers in WC
- News PM Modi hails Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla as 'reservoir of knowledge'
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
TVS Tyres recently launched their two new tyre patterns for scooters. The new tyre patterns: Jumbo-XT and the Pancer-II are now available for most scooters in the Indian market.
The new tyre patterns from TVS Tyres are available currently in a single profile of 90/100 R10 53J. Both the new patterns are said to offer improved grip levels and an overall increase in mileage as well. The tyre patterns were launched in Bangalore and will be available widely across all major cities and towns.
The TVS Tyres Jumbo-XT comes with a rugged block tyre tread design, along with unique parallel grooves which offer excellent grip. The parallel groove design also helps to expel water more quickly, improving grip in wet conditions. To further help in cornering, the Jumbo-XT also comes with a rounded shoulder.
The Pancer-II, on the other hand, also features a new aligned block type design. The newly aligned design with the groove channels, improve stability and enhance water dispersion as well.
P. Vijayaraghavan, Director, TVS Srichakra Ltd, said, "We are proud to announce the launch of Jumbo-XT and Pancer-II scooter tyre patterns. We believe the scooter segment in India is one of the primary drivers of growth in the domestic two-wheeler market and has witnessed strong demand in the urban, semi-urban and rural areas across the country. Jumbo-XT and Pancer-II are technologically superior products with the highest quality standards and have been tested rigorously to suit the varying road conditions."
We recently got to visit the TVS Srichakra Ltd manufacturing facility in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. The visit to the plant showcased all the procedures and technologies used to manufacture the tyres. We also got to test out some of their latest products — read more about TVS Srichakra here.
Thoughts On The TVS Tyres New Tread Patterns
TVS Tyres are one of the largest tyre manufacturers in the country. They are also the largest tyre suppliers to OEMs such as Bajaj Auto, TVS Motors, Honda Motorcycles, Hero MotoCorp among others. The new tyre patterns from TVS tyres will soon be available across the country in all major cities and towns.