- 12 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 13 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 16 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 17 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- News NTAGI recommends vaccination for Typhoid, Cervical cancer
- Technology Cannot Wait For Nothing Phone 1? Get Moto Edge 30
- Movies Kamal Haasan Sets Internet On Fire With His Push-Ups Video From Vikram Location, See Post
- Finance India's Direct Selling Industry Ranks 12th Globally, Surpasses Retail Sales Of US $3.25bn
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nick Kyrgios bemoans 'pure disrespect' after first-round win
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
TVS tyres recently invited us to their Srichakra plant in the temple city of Madurai, Tamil Nadu to test out their new range of tyres. The two-day event included a tour of the entire facility, their R&D and production processes, along with a test ride around their own private track.
The company's senior management team walked us through the different stages of tyre production; from the selection of raw materials at their R&D section to manufacturing the tyre in their production plant.