- 6 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 7 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
tvs motors continue to lead in customer satisfaction of its after-sales service. The company has now held the top ranking for three years in a row.
The study conducted by J.D.Power 2016 India Two-Wheeler Customer Service Index, surveyed 7,436 two-wheeler owners across 45 cities in India. Owners who had purchased a two-wheeler between November 2015 and March 2017, with a service experience within the first three months.
The study now in its third year took place between November 2017 to March 2018. The study considers five major factors: Vehicle Pickup, Service Advisor, Service Quality, Service Facility and Service Initiation.
All companies were scored out of 1000, based on the five factors. The industry average points for two-wheelers was 748. While the overall satisfaction score averages for scooters was 746 and 749 for motorcycles.
TVS Motors scored a total of 784 points out of 1000, taking the top rank. Second in the rankings was Royal Enfield with 749 points. Yamaha(748) and Honda(745) came in third and fourth respectively.
Additional findings of the study also indicated an 11 percent increase in customers scheduling service appointments in 2018. Also, the satisfaction level is higher among customers who schedule an appointment before service.
The provision of an air-conditioned waiting area with internet access also had a high positive impact on customer satisfaction.
Thoughts On TVS Motors After-Sales Service
One in five customers indicates having visited a non-authorised service network within 24 months of vehicle ownership. Companies can retain these customers by providing a much richer experience.