TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
tvs motors continue to lead in customer satisfaction of its after-sales service. The company has now held the top ranking for three years in a row.
The study conducted by J.D.Power 2016 India Two-Wheeler Customer Service Index, surveyed 7,436 two-wheeler owners across 45 cities in India. Owners who had purchased a two-wheeler between November 2015 and March 2017, with a service experience within the first three months.
The study now in its third year took place between November 2017 to March 2018. The study considers five major factors: Vehicle Pickup, Service Advisor, Service Quality, Service Facility and Service Initiation.
All companies were scored out of 1000, based on the five factors. The industry average points for two-wheelers was 748. While the overall satisfaction score averages for scooters was 746 and 749 for motorcycles.
TVS Motors scored a total of 784 points out of 1000, taking the top rank. Second in the rankings was Royal Enfield with 749 points. Yamaha(748) and Honda(745) came in third and fourth respectively.
Additional findings of the study also indicated an 11 percent increase in customers scheduling service appointments in 2018. Also, the satisfaction level is higher among customers who schedule an appointment before service.
The provision of an air-conditioned waiting area with internet access also had a high positive impact on customer satisfaction.
Thoughts On TVS Motors After-Sales Service
One in five customers indicates having visited a non-authorised service network within 24 months of vehicle ownership. Companies can retain these customers by providing a much richer experience.