TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
The 'Akrapovic Racing Line Full Exhaust system' claims to increase power output by 2.4bhp. While the torque figure also increases by 2.7Nm. Apart from the increase in power figures, the exhaust system also reduces the overall weight of the motorcycle.
The Stainless Steel finish system reduces weight by around 3.3kg. The Carbon finish, on the other hand, will reduce the motorcycle weight by 4.6kg.
The exhaust system also blends in with the motorcycle's racy character. While also providing a sporty and aggressive exhaust note.
The stock TVS Apache RR310 is powered by a 310cc, single-cylinder engine. It produces 34bhp and 27.3Nm of torque. With the addition of the Akrapovic Exhaust system, the motorcycle's power and torque figures are said to increase to 36.4bhp and 30Nm of torque.
The Racing Line full exhaust system offered by Akrapovic is the same as the one available for the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS.
In India, the exhaust system is available with Performance Racing store in Mumbai. The store further states that the full system is easy to install, with no ECU remap required.
Thoughts On the Akrapovic Exhaust System For The TVS Apache RR310
Akrapovic is one of the best-known exhaust brands in the world. The company produces high-end exhaust systems for motorcycles as well as performance cars. The prices for the new exhaust system on the TVS Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs 55,000, inclusive of all taxes.