- Kerala Floods 2018 — Major Automotive Brands Lend Out Support
- TVS To Introduce New Commuter Motorcycle — Launch Date Revealed
- India Baja 2018: TVS Racing Announces Their Six-Rider Squad For This Year
- Suzuki Burgman Street Vs TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Grazia Comparison: Design, Specs, Features And Price
- TVS Apache 200 Race Edition Long-Term Review — 1,000 Kilometres Of Fun
- TVS XL 100 i-Touch Start Launched In India; Priced At 36,109
The 'Akrapovic Racing Line Full Exhaust system' claims to increase power output by 2.4bhp. While the torque figure also increases by 2.7Nm. Apart from the increase in power figures, the exhaust system also reduces the overall weight of the motorcycle.
The Stainless Steel finish system reduces weight by around 3.3kg. The Carbon finish, on the other hand, will reduce the motorcycle weight by 4.6kg.
The exhaust system also blends in with the motorcycle's racy character. While also providing a sporty and aggressive exhaust note.
The stock TVS Apache RR310 is powered by a 310cc, single-cylinder engine. It produces 34bhp and 27.3Nm of torque. With the addition of the Akrapovic Exhaust system, the motorcycle's power and torque figures are said to increase to 36.4bhp and 30Nm of torque.
The Racing Line full exhaust system offered by Akrapovic is the same as the one available for the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS.
In India, the exhaust system is available with Performance Racing store in Mumbai. The store further states that the full system is easy to install, with no ECU remap required.
Thoughts On the Akrapovic Exhaust System For The TVS Apache RR310
Akrapovic is one of the best-known exhaust brands in the world. The company produces high-end exhaust systems for motorcycles as well as performance cars. The prices for the new exhaust system on the TVS Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs 55,000, inclusive of all taxes.