TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
TVS Motor Company has organised the first international Apache Pro Performance (APP) stunt show in Kathmandu, Nepal. The motorcycle stunt event was quite a spectacular sight for the residents of Baghikhana, Singha Durbar in Central Kathmandu and the crowd was cheering the riders from the very beginning.
This edition of TVS Apache Pro Performance was also conducted as part of a celebration. The Indian brand has sold over three million units of the TVS Apache line-up. The TVS Apache series motorcycles have received much appreciation over the years in India as well as in various foreign countries.
Apache Pro Performance is a part of TVS Racing — the brand's factory racing team who've bagged so many titles over the years in various motorsport events. Through TVS Racing and Apache Pro Performance, the company aims to stay true with the popular tagline, #RacingDNAUnleashed.
The stunt show was performed by Jaipur-based Steel Silencers, who is sponsored by TVS Racing. The team showcased their skills of exceptional control and manoeuvrability on modified TVS Apache motorcycles. Wheelies, stoppies, three-up tornado, super-flip stoppers, rolling burnouts and christ pose were all part of the action.
Prior to the event, the stunt team took a session for the audience regarding the dos and don'ts of riding a motorcycle. The importance of wearing proper riding gear was also discussed. The event was witnessed by over a thousand people.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache Pro Performance In Nepal
TVS Apache Pro Performance not only showcases the capability of the Apache line-up but also how much TVS Motor Company concentrates on making their products sporty. TVS is the leading Indian two-wheeler brand when it comes to bringing the best of racing and motorsports into their portfolio. The top-of-the-line TVS Apache RR 310 and the fun Ntorq 125 are two of the best two-wheelers in their segment.