- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 10 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra On Doing Romantic Film With Kiara Advani; 'Everyday I Keep Getting Messages On Social Media'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- News Cong social media department passes resolution to make Rahul Gandhi party president
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
TVS Motor Company has organised the first international Apache Pro Performance (APP) stunt show in Kathmandu, Nepal. The motorcycle stunt event was quite a spectacular sight for the residents of Baghikhana, Singha Durbar in Central Kathmandu and the crowd was cheering the riders from the very beginning.
This edition of TVS Apache Pro Performance was also conducted as part of a celebration. The Indian brand has sold over three million units of the TVS Apache line-up. The TVS Apache series motorcycles have received much appreciation over the years in India as well as in various foreign countries.
Apache Pro Performance is a part of TVS Racing — the brand's factory racing team who've bagged so many titles over the years in various motorsport events. Through TVS Racing and Apache Pro Performance, the company aims to stay true with the popular tagline, #RacingDNAUnleashed.
The stunt show was performed by Jaipur-based Steel Silencers, who is sponsored by TVS Racing. The team showcased their skills of exceptional control and manoeuvrability on modified TVS Apache motorcycles. Wheelies, stoppies, three-up tornado, super-flip stoppers, rolling burnouts and christ pose were all part of the action.
Prior to the event, the stunt team took a session for the audience regarding the dos and don'ts of riding a motorcycle. The importance of wearing proper riding gear was also discussed. The event was witnessed by over a thousand people.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache Pro Performance In Nepal
TVS Apache Pro Performance not only showcases the capability of the Apache line-up but also how much TVS Motor Company concentrates on making their products sporty. TVS is the leading Indian two-wheeler brand when it comes to bringing the best of racing and motorsports into their portfolio. The top-of-the-line TVS Apache RR 310 and the fun Ntorq 125 are two of the best two-wheelers in their segment.