- 16 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 18 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 19 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale: Republic Day Offers On Electronics And Other Accessories Gadgets
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
TVS Motor Company has organised the first international Apache Pro Performance (APP) stunt show in Kathmandu, Nepal. The motorcycle stunt event was quite a spectacular sight for the residents of Baghikhana, Singha Durbar in Central Kathmandu and the crowd was cheering the riders from the very beginning.
This edition of TVS Apache Pro Performance was also conducted as part of a celebration. The Indian brand has sold over three million units of the TVS Apache line-up. The TVS Apache series motorcycles have received much appreciation over the years in India as well as in various foreign countries.
Apache Pro Performance is a part of TVS Racing — the brand's factory racing team who've bagged so many titles over the years in various motorsport events. Through TVS Racing and Apache Pro Performance, the company aims to stay true with the popular tagline, #RacingDNAUnleashed.
The stunt show was performed by Jaipur-based Steel Silencers, who is sponsored by TVS Racing. The team showcased their skills of exceptional control and manoeuvrability on modified TVS Apache motorcycles. Wheelies, stoppies, three-up tornado, super-flip stoppers, rolling burnouts and christ pose were all part of the action.
Prior to the event, the stunt team took a session for the audience regarding the dos and don'ts of riding a motorcycle. The importance of wearing proper riding gear was also discussed. The event was witnessed by over a thousand people.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache Pro Performance In Nepal
TVS Apache Pro Performance not only showcases the capability of the Apache line-up but also how much TVS Motor Company concentrates on making their products sporty. TVS is the leading Indian two-wheeler brand when it comes to bringing the best of racing and motorsports into their portfolio. The top-of-the-line TVS Apache RR 310 and the fun Ntorq 125 are two of the best two-wheelers in their segment.