- 20 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
TVS Motor Company has organised the first international Apache Pro Performance (APP) stunt show in Kathmandu, Nepal. The motorcycle stunt event was quite a spectacular sight for the residents of Baghikhana, Singha Durbar in Central Kathmandu and the crowd was cheering the riders from the very beginning.
This edition of TVS Apache Pro Performance was also conducted as part of a celebration. The Indian brand has sold over three million units of the TVS Apache line-up. The TVS Apache series motorcycles have received much appreciation over the years in India as well as in various foreign countries.
Apache Pro Performance is a part of TVS Racing — the brand's factory racing team who've bagged so many titles over the years in various motorsport events. Through TVS Racing and Apache Pro Performance, the company aims to stay true with the popular tagline, #RacingDNAUnleashed.
The stunt show was performed by Jaipur-based Steel Silencers, who is sponsored by TVS Racing. The team showcased their skills of exceptional control and manoeuvrability on modified TVS Apache motorcycles. Wheelies, stoppies, three-up tornado, super-flip stoppers, rolling burnouts and christ pose were all part of the action.
Prior to the event, the stunt team took a session for the audience regarding the dos and don'ts of riding a motorcycle. The importance of wearing proper riding gear was also discussed. The event was witnessed by over a thousand people.
Thoughts On The TVS Apache Pro Performance In Nepal
TVS Apache Pro Performance not only showcases the capability of the Apache line-up but also how much TVS Motor Company concentrates on making their products sporty. TVS is the leading Indian two-wheeler brand when it comes to bringing the best of racing and motorsports into their portfolio. The top-of-the-line TVS Apache RR 310 and the fun Ntorq 125 are two of the best two-wheelers in their segment.