- 8 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Technology Realme X to come with different specification in India with a price tag around 18K: Realme
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a special edition version of their Intruder cruiser in India. The Suzuki Intruder Special Edition SP comes with a price tag of Rs 1 lakh, while the Fi SP costs Rs 1.07 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new special edition Intruder SP comes only with minor cosmetic updates while remaining unchanged mechanically. The special edition version of the cruiser features a new dual-tone colour theme.
Satoshi Uchida, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd, stated, "We are happy to introduce the Special Edition ahead of the festive season which will lure the cruiser customers."
"With its head-turning design, luxurious appeal and sporty looks, Suzuki Intruder and intruder Fi variants are an apt fit for the people who want to stand out from the crowd. It's for the people who navigate the challenges and ride it out with brotherhood."
The new special edition Suzuki Intruder comes with a new Matte Black paint scheme with Candy Sanoma Red accents. Other additional features include a pillion backrest which now comes as standard, blacked-out silencer guard and a new rear-view mirror housing.
The Suzuki Intruder was specifically introduced for the Indian market in November 2017. The cruiser has been a huge success for the brand, due to its sporty styling, along with the addition of a fuel-injection system. The design of the 155cc cruiser has been inspired from its bigger sibling with the same name (Intruder M1800R).
The Suzuki Intruder borrows its power unit from the Gixxer twins. It comes with a 154.9cc, air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 14bhp and 14Nm of torque. The motorcycle is available in both carburettor and fuel-injection variants. The engine is further mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The Intruder Cruiser motorcycle comes with a telescopic front fork and a monoshock at the rear. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch tubeless tyres with disc brakes on both ends, with the support of ABS.
Standard features on the Suzuki Intruder: DRL inclusive headlamps, LED tail lights, fully-digital instrument cluster and a dual exhaust system.
Thoughts On The Special Edition Suzuki Intruder
The new Suzuki Intruder Special Edition model has been introduced to help the company boost sales during the festive season. With the addition of the special edition variants, Suzuki hopes to attract more customers with additional features and minor cosmetic updates.