- 13 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 14 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 14 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Guru Purnima 2019: Wishes, messages and inspirational quotes on Vyasa Purnima
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Sports Stokes sets sights on Ashes glory after World Cup triumph
- Movies Sudeep Has The Most Humble Things To Say About The Villain Director! Prem Shares An Emotional Tweet
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Suzuki Motorcycles has reportedly recalled their Intruder 150 In the country. According to the team-BHP forum, the Suzuki Intruder 150 has a faulty lock-set affecting the motorcycle's ignition while using self-start.
The faulty lock-set causes a bigger problem as the Intruder 150 does not offer a kick-start option either. Suzuki dealerships have now started notifying all their customers about the recall. However, the exact number of motorcycles affected by the faulty lock-set is yet to be confirmed.
The Suzuki Intruder 150 was first launched back in 2017, with the fuel-injection version being introduced earlier this year in March. The design is said to be inspired by its larger sibling, the Intruder M1800R.
The Suzuki Intruder 150 comes powered by a 154.9cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. It produces 14.6bhp and 14Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the Intruder 150 is through telescopic front forks and a swing arm type suspension at the rear. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch tubeless tyres while braking is through disc brakes at both ends.
The Suzuki Intruder 150 comes with a number of features, this includes a full-digital instrument cluster, LED positioning lamps, LED tail lamps, sharp twin exhaust, ABS and SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance).
We recently test rode the Suzuki Intruder 150 - read our review article here.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Intruder 150 Recall
Suzuki Motorcycles India has silently recalled their Intruder 150 in India. Company dealerships are already contacting customers to fix the faulty lock-set problem. The Suzuki Intruder 150 comes with a starting price of Rs 99,995, ex-showroom (Delhi) and takes on rivals such as the Bajaj Avenger in the Indian market.