- 27 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 27 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 16 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- News Opposition slams PM over Trump's mediation offer on Kashmir, asks why Modi is mum
- Movies Saaho New Poster: Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Get High On Love!
- Sports At 34, playing second-fiddle to younger Rishabh Pant will not help Wriddhiman Saha
- Finance Yes Bank Shares Fell After Promoters Pledge Their Entire Stake At Bank
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Suzuki is all set to launch the new Burgman Street scooter in the Indian market. The company has revealed that the Suzuki Burgman Street will be launched in the country on July 19, 2018. The Suzuki Burgman Street was first unveiled at the Auto Expo 2018 in February.
In the global markets, Suzuki retails the Burgman scooter with displacement ranging from 125cc to 600cc. But the Burgman Street is designed for the Indian market similar to the Intruder. The Suzuki Burgman Street is inspired by the European model and features a maxi-scooter styling which looks aggressive and sporty.
The Suzuki Burgman Street features an aggressively designed front apron with an integrated LED headlight. The handlebar design is unique as compared to other scooters in the market and the windscreen adds to the sporty look of the scooter. The scooter gets a wide and comfortable seat with a slightly stepped-up design.
The tail section of the Suzuki Burgman Street is sharp and edgy with a stylish LED tail lamp. The body of the scooter gets numerous cuts and creases which gives it an aggressive stance. Apart from the sporty looks and design, the scooter also gets a host of premium features.
The Suzuki Burgman Street is equipped with features such as a fully digital instrument cluster borrowed from the Gixxer, multi-function key slot, spacious underseat storage, mobile charging point, stubby exhaust muffler similar to the Gixxer and outstretched foot position.
The Suzuki Burgman Street draws power from the existing 124.3cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 8.5bhp and 10.2Nm of torque. The same engine does its duty on the popular Access 125 scooter. In fact, the Burgman Street is based on the same underpinnings as the Access 125.
The Suzuki Burgman Street is equipped with telescopic forks up front and a single shock absorber at the rear. The scooter is equipped with 12-inch alloy wheel at the front and 10-inch alloy wheel at the rear. The scooter gets disc brake at the front and drum unit at the rear.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Street
The Suzuki Burgman Street is a sporty 125cc scooter specifically designed for the Indian market. The Burgman Street will be the first scooter to feature European design philosophy.
We expect the Burgman Street to be priced around Rs 67,000 to Rs 70,000 ex-showroom. The Suzuki Burgman Street will take on the likes of Honda Grazia, Aprilia SR 125 and TVS Ntorq 125.