The new Thunderbird X range will be the first bikes from the company to gets alloy wheels with tubeless tyres.
Other features include LED daytime running lights, LED tail light, new handlebar, seats and new vibrant colour schemes.
The Thunderbird X versions also get disc brakes both at the front and rear; however, ABS is not offered.
Mechanically, the both the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and the 500X will continue to draw power from the same engine as the standard Thunderbird.
While the Thunderbird 350X will be powered by the 346cc single-cylinder engine which produces 19bhp and 28Nm of torque, the 500X is powered by a 499cc single-cylinder engine that churns out 27bhp and 41.3Nm of torque.
Scroll down the page for the highlights of the Royal Enfield Thunderbird X range launch in India in pictures, with the most updated news and images at the bottom of the page.
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- Ford Aspire CNG Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.27 Lakh
- Mahindra XUV300’s Interior Images Explore Its Seating Capacity, Safety Features And Much More
- 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 Details Leaked — Increased Engine Specs, Features And Other Updates
- New Maruti Ignis Facelift (2019) Launch Confirmed For Feb-2019 — Only Minor Updates Expected
- Tata Tiago’s Sales Figures Cross Two Lakh — A New Sales Milestone
- Harley-Davidson Pan America Patent Images Revealed — Will It Come To India?
- Mahindra XUV300 Deliveries Commence On The Very Next Day Of Launch
- Parking Vehicles Outside Own Home Will Come At A Cost Soon — New Parking Policy By UDD
- BS4 Used Car Sales Increase — BS6 Emission Norms Effective From April 2020
The live blog has now closed
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X And 500X Launch In India
Welcome to the Royal Enfield Thunderbird X range launch. The special edition Thunderbird 350X and 500X get several cosmetic upgrades and customisation.
Rudratej Singh, President, Royal Enfield Takes To The Stage
Rudratej Singh, President, Royal Enfield begins the proceeding of the launch of the new Thunderbird X range in India.
Siddhartha Lal, CEO, Royal Enfield Explains The Styling Of The Thunderbird X Range
Siddhartha Lal, CEO, Royal Enfield says the Thunderbird X range is the first bike from the company to feature alloy wheels and tubeless tyres. He added that the new handlebar and the seat is designed to offer better riding position especially in city riding conditions.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird X Features
The new Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and the 500X features new handlebar and seat, while the engine casing gets a matte black finish instead of silver seen in the standard range.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X And 500X Engine Specifications & Gearbox
Mechanically, both the bikes draw power from the same engine as the standard Thunderbird model. The Thunderbird 500X is powered by a 499cc single cylinder unit producing 27.2bhp and 41.3Nm of torque, while the Thunderbird 350X draws power from a 346cc single cylinder engine which develops 19.8bhp and 28Nm of torque.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird X Colours
The Thunderbird X range is available in four new colours: Drifter Blue, Getaway Orange, Roving Red and Whimsical White.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X & 500X Price & Delivery
The Royal Enfield Thunderbird X prices start at: 1. Thunderbird 350X - Rs. 1.56 lakh 2. Thunderbird 500X - Rs. 1.98 lakh Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Deliveries will begin from today.