- 1 hr ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 1 hr ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 2 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- News Internal security: The challenge ahead for the next dispensation
- Sports Jofra Archer drafted into England's World Cup squad
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is UNAFFECTED By Vivek Oberoi's Tweet; Deepika Padukone In Awe Of Aaradhya
- Finance Rupee Seen At 67/Dollar On Modi Win
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Technology Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The new Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and 500X have been launched in India at a price of Rs 1.56 lakh and Rs 1.98 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), respectively. The new Royal Enfield Thunderbird X models are powered by the same engines as in the regular RE Thunderbird models.
The Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X is powered by a 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine with 19bhp and 28Nm. The Thunderbird 500X, on the other hand, has a 499cc air-cooled fuel-injected single-cylinder engine with 27bhp and 41.3Nm. Both engines come mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Here are the top features of the new Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and 500X you should know!
The new Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and 500X models come with new colours. The glossy paint, finished only on the fuel tank, is further highlighted by the blacked-out body components. The exhaust is finished in satin black. The new Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and 500X come in four colours options: Drifter Blue, Getaway Orange, Roving Red and Whimsical White.
The new Royal Enfield Thunderbird X models get a new ‘Gunslinger' seat design. The regular Thunderbird gets double seats. The new Thunderbird X models also losethe pillion backrest which, although affecting rear seating support, improve the looks of the bikes.
New Wheels And Tyres
The black 9-spoke alloy wheels get contrast rings on its periphery. The wheels also get MRF Nylogrip Zapper tubeless tyres; a first for Royal Enfield motorcycles.
Other Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X & 500X Features
The new Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and 500X models have a shorter handlebar. It is also placed a bit forward compared to the regular model. The shortened rear mudguard is accompanied by a new grab rail design.
Thoughts On The New Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X & 500X Features
The newly-launched Thunderbird 350X and 500X models, according to Royal Enfield, aim to "resonate with individualistic, bold, urban riders". In short, the X models are sportier than the regular Thunderbird. The new Thunderbird X models cost Rs 8000 more than the regular model.