- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 10 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Finance Syrma SGS Technology IPO Opens Today: Check Key Details And Should You Subscribe?
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Movies Ranveer Singh Summoned By Mumbai Police Over His Nude Photoshoot: Read Details Inside
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
In case you never knew, Royal Enfield used to sell diesel-powered Bullet motorcycles in India. Also known as the Royal Enfield Taurus, the rare Bullet variant was sold between the late-1980s and 2000.
Today, we don't see the Royal Enfield Taurus that often. However, the diesel Bullet is still living its age in rural areas and vintage motorcycle garages. Here are some facts about the one and only diesel motorcycle ever sold in India — the Royal Enfield Taurus!
The Highest-Selling Diesel Motorcycle