- 1 hr ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Was Archana’s Demand To Reveal Balaji Murugadoss’ Tattoo A Hint For Shivani?
- News COVID-19: 300 millions to be vaccinated on priority by July 2021
- Sports India tour of Australia: No room for abuse, plenty for banter, says Justin Langer
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Royal Enfield Pre-Owned Motorcycle Store 'Vintage' launched in India.
Iconic motorcycle manufacturer, Royal Enfield has forayed into a pre-owned motorcycle segment with the launch of first such store in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The company plans to add ten more such stores this year across the country.
The Royal Enfield Vintage Store is a new format which deals exclusively with pre-owned, refurbished and restored motorcycles.
The Vintage Store will cater to Royal Enfield customers looking for quality tested and certified-pre-owned motorcycles.
"With Vintage, we have created a place where epic motorcycling journeys, experiences, and stores will never end and will be passed on from one owner to another. We have observed a healthy demand for refurbished and pre-owned Royal Enfield motorcycles," Royal Enfield, India-Business, Head, Shaji Koshy said after inaugurating the first store here in Chennai.
The Royal Enfield Vintage Store Chennai is located at Mylai Balaji Nagar, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai.
He added that the Vintage Store would deal only with Royal Enfield badged motorcycles and would have three segments: Pre-owned, Refurbished, and Restored motorcycles.
In the Pre-owned and Refurbished segments, Royal Enfield will undertake ‘quality check' and ‘refurbishment' as per requirement of the motorcycles.
As for the Restored segment, vintage motorcycles will be repaired and restored to its original condition.
Trained Royal Enfield technicians will perform quality tests, refurbish, and repair and will be certified with optimum value.
The restored motorcycles will be refurbished with genuine Royal Enfield parts and spares. Also, the motorcycles will undergo a 92-point quality check to ensure quality assurance and reliability.
To make the entire process hassle-free and transparent, the Royal Enfield Vintage Store will have a set of standardised processes and pricing for purchase and sale of pre-owned Royal Enfield motorcycles.
Additionally, the Vintage Store will offer assistance with financing towards the purchase of the motorcycles, motor insurance, warranty as well as after-sales service.
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Pre-Owned Motorcycle Store Vintage
The used Royal Enfield motorcycle market is quite large in India, but lacked the touch of original restoration by the company.
Now, with the Royal Enfield Vintage Store, buyers can look forward to the same quality, spares and parts as of the new Royal Enfield motorcycles.