- 12 hrs ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- 15 hrs ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- 1 day ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- 1 day ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- Technology Week 25, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, realme GT 5G, OnePlus Nord N200 5G, And More
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Would have been great if we had a go at Taylor this evening: Gill
- Movies Rajinikanth Flies To The US For Medical Check Up; Pictures Go Viral
- News Free vaccines for all 18+ from Monday: All you need to know
- Finance Bitcoin And Other Altcoins Tumble Again Over Weekend: Here's The Reason
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Royal Enfield Pre-Owned Motorcycle Store 'Vintage' launched in India.
Iconic motorcycle manufacturer, Royal Enfield has forayed into a pre-owned motorcycle segment with the launch of first such store in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The company plans to add ten more such stores this year across the country.
The Royal Enfield Vintage Store is a new format which deals exclusively with pre-owned, refurbished and restored motorcycles.
The Vintage Store will cater to Royal Enfield customers looking for quality tested and certified-pre-owned motorcycles.
"With Vintage, we have created a place where epic motorcycling journeys, experiences, and stores will never end and will be passed on from one owner to another. We have observed a healthy demand for refurbished and pre-owned Royal Enfield motorcycles," Royal Enfield, India-Business, Head, Shaji Koshy said after inaugurating the first store here in Chennai.
The Royal Enfield Vintage Store Chennai is located at Mylai Balaji Nagar, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai.
He added that the Vintage Store would deal only with Royal Enfield badged motorcycles and would have three segments: Pre-owned, Refurbished, and Restored motorcycles.
In the Pre-owned and Refurbished segments, Royal Enfield will undertake ‘quality check' and ‘refurbishment' as per requirement of the motorcycles.
As for the Restored segment, vintage motorcycles will be repaired and restored to its original condition.
Trained Royal Enfield technicians will perform quality tests, refurbish, and repair and will be certified with optimum value.
The restored motorcycles will be refurbished with genuine Royal Enfield parts and spares. Also, the motorcycles will undergo a 92-point quality check to ensure quality assurance and reliability.
To make the entire process hassle-free and transparent, the Royal Enfield Vintage Store will have a set of standardised processes and pricing for purchase and sale of pre-owned Royal Enfield motorcycles.
Additionally, the Vintage Store will offer assistance with financing towards the purchase of the motorcycles, motor insurance, warranty as well as after-sales service.
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Pre-Owned Motorcycle Store Vintage
The used Royal Enfield motorcycle market is quite large in India, but lacked the touch of original restoration by the company.
Now, with the Royal Enfield Vintage Store, buyers can look forward to the same quality, spares and parts as of the new Royal Enfield motorcycles.