- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology Week 21, 2019 launch roundup: Asus Zenfone 6, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S, Vivo Y3, Honor 20 Pro and more
- News Weather today: Pre-Monsoon rains likely for Bangaloreans for the next three days
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Royal Enfield Pre-Owned Motorcycle Store 'Vintage' launched in India.
Iconic motorcycle manufacturer, Royal Enfield has forayed into a pre-owned motorcycle segment with the launch of first such store in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The company plans to add ten more such stores this year across the country.
The Royal Enfield Vintage Store is a new format which deals exclusively with pre-owned, refurbished and restored motorcycles.
The Vintage Store will cater to Royal Enfield customers looking for quality tested and certified-pre-owned motorcycles.
"With Vintage, we have created a place where epic motorcycling journeys, experiences, and stores will never end and will be passed on from one owner to another. We have observed a healthy demand for refurbished and pre-owned Royal Enfield motorcycles," Royal Enfield, India-Business, Head, Shaji Koshy said after inaugurating the first store here in Chennai.
The Royal Enfield Vintage Store Chennai is located at Mylai Balaji Nagar, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai.
He added that the Vintage Store would deal only with Royal Enfield badged motorcycles and would have three segments: Pre-owned, Refurbished, and Restored motorcycles.
In the Pre-owned and Refurbished segments, Royal Enfield will undertake ‘quality check' and ‘refurbishment' as per requirement of the motorcycles.
As for the Restored segment, vintage motorcycles will be repaired and restored to its original condition.
Trained Royal Enfield technicians will perform quality tests, refurbish, and repair and will be certified with optimum value.
The restored motorcycles will be refurbished with genuine Royal Enfield parts and spares. Also, the motorcycles will undergo a 92-point quality check to ensure quality assurance and reliability.
To make the entire process hassle-free and transparent, the Royal Enfield Vintage Store will have a set of standardised processes and pricing for purchase and sale of pre-owned Royal Enfield motorcycles.
Additionally, the Vintage Store will offer assistance with financing towards the purchase of the motorcycles, motor insurance, warranty as well as after-sales service.
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Pre-Owned Motorcycle Store Vintage
The used Royal Enfield motorcycle market is quite large in India, but lacked the touch of original restoration by the company.
Now, with the Royal Enfield Vintage Store, buyers can look forward to the same quality, spares and parts as of the new Royal Enfield motorcycles.