- Movies Karan Singh Grover Is All Praise For Parth & Erica But Adds No One Can Touch Shweta Tiwari's Work!
- Technology Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale – Offers On Realme 3, Asus ZenFone 5Z, Samsung Galaxy A50 And More
- Finance Home Equity Loan Or PF Funds For Lump Sum Fund Requirement
- News Monty Chadha granted bail in Rs 100 cr cheating case by Delhi court
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: June 17, 2019
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Royal Enfield has launched the Classic 350 Redditch model with dual-channel ABS as standard. The new model with the updated safety feature now comes with a price tag of Rs 1.79 lakh. This is compared to the standard Redditch model, which is priced at Rs 1.46 lakh. Both prices are on-road (Delhi).
The company recently included a rear disc to the 350 model, however, did not introduce ABS. Now, with the timeline for the safety feature becoming mandatory coming close, the brand has added the ABS as standard.
Apart from the addition of the dual-channel ABS, there are no other changes to the Classic 350 Redditch edition. The Redditch edition is based on the Classic 350 model and is available in three vibrant colours: Redditch Red, Redditch Green and Redditch Blue. The vibrant colours were introduced in a bid to attract more customers towards the model.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch edition is powered by the same 346cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 19.8bhp and 28Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The brakes on the Redditch Classic 350 is through a single 280mm and 240mm disc at the front and rear, respectively. The brakes are now supported by a dual-channel ABS as standard. The suspension on the model is through standard 35mm telescopic front forks and twin gas-charged shocks at the rear.
Apart from the Classic 350 Redditch edition, Royal Enfield has also equipped the Thunderbird 350, 350X and 500X with dual-channel ABS. The recently launched 650 twins (Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650) also come equipped with dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS
The Indian government has made it mandatory for all motorcycles from 125cc and above to come equipped with ABS from April 2019. Ahead of the rule being implemented many motorcycle brands are updating their models with ABS, Royal Enfield being no exception. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 In India rivals the likes of the recently launched Jawa and Jawa forty-two motorcycles.
Source: Subho's Vlogs