- 6 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 7 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The new Royal Enfield 650cc models' booking details have been revealed ahead of its official launch happening today. Bookings for the new Royal 650cc motorcycles will start today, along with the launch, and deliveries will commence only in January 2019. But we have managed to know the booking details of both motorcycles ahead of the launch.
As per our sources, both the new Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 will have a booking amount of Rs 5000; the same figure as for most other models from the brand. Some Royal Enfield dealerships have even opened unofficialbookings for the same.
The new Royal Enfield 650cc models, aka the 650 twins, are two of the most anticipated motorcycles on the Indian market, as of today. The first ‘modern' parallel-twin motorcycles from Royal Enfield was unveiled back in EICMA 2017.
The 2018 addition of EICMA Motorcycle Show also saw the new 650cc Royal Enfield models being showcased. In fact, they are already on sale in various global markets, especially the ones in Europe.
We had previously reported that the new Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 will cost around Rs 4 lakh on-road (Bangalore) while the Continental GT 650 will be priced a bit higher. Although Royal Enfield is yet to confirm this, we strongly believe that new 650cc models will be introduced at a very competitive price tag.
The Royal Enfield 650 twins are powered by a 649cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine making 47bhp and 52Nm of torque. The power plant is mated to a six-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch, as standard.
Once launched, the new 650 twins will rival the likes of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 and Triumph Bonneville Street Twin. At their price point, the new Royal Enfield 650cc twins will offer an unmatchable value for money.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield 650cc Booking Details Revealed Before Launch
Royal Enfield dealerships have been receiving a lot of enquiries regarding the new Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650. This is also the reason why many dealerships have started taking unofficial bookings. If the price details we shared indeed come out true, we will be seeing two of the best and most successful value-for-money parallel-twin motorcycles on the Indian market, very soon.