TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
The new Royal Enfield 650cc models' booking details have been revealed ahead of its official launch happening today. Bookings for the new Royal 650cc motorcycles will start today, along with the launch, and deliveries will commence only in January 2019. But we have managed to know the booking details of both motorcycles ahead of the launch.
As per our sources, both the new Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 will have a booking amount of Rs 5000; the same figure as for most other models from the brand. Some Royal Enfield dealerships have even opened unofficialbookings for the same.
The new Royal Enfield 650cc models, aka the 650 twins, are two of the most anticipated motorcycles on the Indian market, as of today. The first ‘modern' parallel-twin motorcycles from Royal Enfield was unveiled back in EICMA 2017.
The 2018 addition of EICMA Motorcycle Show also saw the new 650cc Royal Enfield models being showcased. In fact, they are already on sale in various global markets, especially the ones in Europe.
We had previously reported that the new Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 will cost around Rs 4 lakh on-road (Bangalore) while the Continental GT 650 will be priced a bit higher. Although Royal Enfield is yet to confirm this, we strongly believe that new 650cc models will be introduced at a very competitive price tag.
The Royal Enfield 650 twins are powered by a 649cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine making 47bhp and 52Nm of torque. The power plant is mated to a six-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch, as standard.
Once launched, the new 650 twins will rival the likes of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 and Triumph Bonneville Street Twin. At their price point, the new Royal Enfield 650cc twins will offer an unmatchable value for money.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield 650cc Booking Details Revealed Before Launch
Royal Enfield dealerships have been receiving a lot of enquiries regarding the new Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650. This is also the reason why many dealerships have started taking unofficial bookings. If the price details we shared indeed come out true, we will be seeing two of the best and most successful value-for-money parallel-twin motorcycles on the Indian market, very soon.