TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
TVS Motor Company has launched the 2019 model of the Apache RTR 180 in India. The 2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 is available in two variants: non-ABS and ABS. The non-ABS variant is priced at Rs 84,578 while the ABS variant comes with a price tag of Rs 95,392. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 comes with a host of updates compared to the outgoing model. The motorcycle receives refreshed race-inspired graphics, a new instrument cluster with a white backlit speedometer and dial-art, better crash protection with integrated frame sliders, Alcantara-like seats and forged handlebar end weights.
The 2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 is available in a range of five colours: Pearl White, Gloss Black, T Grey, Matte Blue and Matte Red. The new update on the model is part of their celebration of crossing three million sales milestone recently.
As part of their sales milestone celebrations, TVS Motor Company recently conducted an event in Nepal. We were also a part of it, you can read our experience here.
The updates, however, are limited to just cosmetic changes while carrying forward the same engine. This is in the form of a 177.4cc air-cooled single cylinder power unit producing 16bhp and 15.5Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a five-speed gearbox and has a claimed top speed of 114km/h.
The 2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 uses telescopic front forks and gas-charged dual-shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by discs on both ends, with the optional dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts On The New 2019 TVS Apache RTR 180
The MY2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 slots in between the RTR 160 and the RTR 200 in the product line-up. The introduction of the 2019 RTR 180 is part of the three million Apache Sales milestone celebration from TVS.