- 10 min ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 26 min ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 35 min ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Movies Maharshi Box Office Collections 2 Weeks: Mahesh Babu's Movie Has A Splendid Run
- News Pakistan successfully test-fires ballistic missile Shaheen-II
- Finance 10 Nifty Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs Today
- Technology Fujifilm launches GFX100 game-changing Mirrorless Camera
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kawasaki has announced the pre-bookings for the new 2019 Ninja ZX-6R in India. The 2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R was recently revealed and the middleweight supersport motorcycle will be launched in India in January 2019. The pre-bookings are open from October 31 to November 30, 2018.
Customers can pre-book the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R by making an advanced payment of Rs 1.5 lakh across all the Kawasaki dealerships in the country. The deliveries of the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is expected to begin from January 2019. Kawasaki states that the bike will be produced in limited numbers in the first lot.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R will be locally assembled in India and will be offered as a single-seater, similar to the Ninja ZX-10R. Kawasaki has stated that the ex-showroom price and the specifications will be revealed in the coming days. We can expect the pricing to be revealed in November or December 2018.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R draws power from a 636cc, liquid-cooled, inline, four-cylinder engine. The international-spec bike produces 128bhp and 70.8Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The India-spec model should be getting the same power figures.
On the design front, the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is sharp and aggressive, similar to the Ninja 400. The motorcycle gets LED headlamps, new fairing, and new body graphics. The tail section is raked and it adds to the aggressive look. The bike also features a revised semi-digital instrument cluster.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R also comes equipped with a host of electronic aids such as Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), two power modes, ABS and Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) for upshifts. The kerb weight of the motorcycle stands at 196kg and the 2019 iteration of the ZX-6R is lighter by 2kg.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R
When launched in India, the Kawasaki ZX-6R will be the first middleweight supersport bike form a Japanese manufacturer. The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R comes with a host of updates to the design and the motorcycle now looks sharper and aggressive. Expect the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R to be launched with a price tag of around Rs 11 lakh ex-showroom.