- 15 min ago CF Moto To Launch Four Motorcycles — India-Launch Confirmed For 4th July
- 37 min ago Registration & Re-Registration Charges May Increase By Over 400 Percent
- 1 hr ago MG Hector To Be Launched In India Tomorrow — Rivals The Jeep Compass
- 2 hrs ago Paris Restricts Four Wheeler Use To Reduce Air Pollution — Can India Follow?
- Sports 'Universe Boss' Gayle plans retirement after home series against India in August
- Movies From Assaulting Hotel Staff To Accusing Sonakshi Sinha Of Black Magic; Pooja Mishra’s Top Scandals!
- Lifestyle 7 Ways To Reduce Your Wheezing Naturally
- News Amit Shah holds meeting to review security arrangements for Amarnath Yatra
- Technology LG W30: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- Finance IndiaMart IPO Oversubscribed On The Last Day
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kawasaki has revealed the new 2019 Ninja ZX-6R supersport motorcycle with updates to the design and features. The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R features a new design that is borrowed from the smaller Ninja 400. The motorcycle also gets a host of updates to the electronics.
On the design front, the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is sharp and aggressive similar to the Ninja 400. Up front, the 2019 Ninja ZX-6R gets sleek LED headlights that are in line with Kawasaki's new design language. The bike also features a new fairing and decals. The tail section is sharper than the outgoing model.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R comes equipped with the redesigned analogue-digital instrument cluster. The revised instrument cluster now displays economy riding indicator, fuel gauge and remaining range. The updated supersport motorcycle also gets a 12V power socket.
The 2019 Ninja ZX-6R also features three-mode traction control and two riding modes. The motorcycle is equipped with 41mm upside-down Showa forks at the front and Uni-Trak suspension at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by dual 310mm discs with Nissin four-piston, monobloc callipers up front and 210mm disc at the rear. ABS is offered as standard. The kerb weight of the 2019 Ninja ZX-6R stands at 196kg as compared to the 194kg kerb weight of the outgoing model.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R draws power from a 636cc liquid-cooled, inline four-cylinder engine that produces 128bhp and 70.8Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The top speed has been reduced from 260km/h to 248km/h but the acceleration is quicker.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Kawasaki has revealed the new 2019 Ninja ZX-6R with a host of updates to the design and electronics. The 2019 Ninja ZX-6R is expected to be launched in the Indian market in 2019. The Ninja ZX-6R will be the first middleweight supersport bike from a Japanese manufacturer in the Indian market. Expect the pricing to be around Rs 7 lakh ex-showroom.