- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 9 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 9 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 10 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- News Cyclone Vayu, headed for North Gujarat, to weaken further
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jawa Motorcycle 2018 Image Leaked: The image of a new 2018 Jawa motorcycle has been leaked ahead of its official unveiling on November 15. The leaked Jawa motorcycle image shows a retro-looking design with lots of chrome and design details inspired by the original Jawa models.
Though the location of the image is uncertain, it is sure that this is indeed the new India-bound Jawa motorcycle. The exact details of the 2018 Jawa motorcycles are yet to be known but there have been a lot of speculations till date.
The side profile shows a large fuel tank with chrome highlights, a disc brake at the front and the new Mahindra co-developed four-stroke single-cylinder engine. Other design details include the twin peashooter exhausts and the retro ‘Jawa' badging on the tank.
The new Jawa motorcycle features a conventional set of spoke wheels and orange indicators. The tail lamp design is also inspired by vintage motorcycles, along with the narrow grab handles.
A new Jawa motorcycle was recently spotted testing on Indian roads. However, that example was heavily camouflaged and very few design details were visible. But when compared to the latest leaked image, the body parts do match with each other.
Powering the new Jawa motorcycle is a 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine which makes 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is fuel-injected and features retro-inspired air-cooling fins.
The engine is BS-VI-compliant and has been developed in a way to provide an exhaust note similar to that of the original two-stroke Jawa motorcycles. The new engine is said to have a good mid-range performance and flat torque curve.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycle
The upcoming Jawa models (four motorcycles are expected to be launched at EICMA 2018) are some of the highly-anticipated motorcycle launches of this year. Jawa motorcycles have got a cult following all around the world and across India. Many Jawa clubs are still active in the country and with the new model coming in, the fanbase for them will increase even further.