- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- 2 hrs ago New Kia SUV (SP2i) Interior Design Sketches Officially Revealed — Launch Expected Soon
- 3 hrs ago Scooter Spotted Testing Could Be The Bajaj Urbanite — Re-Introduction Of The Bajaj Petrol Scooter?
- 3 hrs ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For April 2019 — The Honda Activa Runs Away With The Sales Yet Again!
- Finance April Air Passenger Traffic Falls To A 6-Year Low
- Movies Sudeep Reveals Another Important Detail About Pailwaan! Kiccha's All Praise For This Character
- News In first polls without Jaya-Karunanidhi, DMK stages a massive comeback
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Sports Manchester United to bid for Newcastle star Sean Longstaff
- Technology Amazon EMI offers May 23rd to 26th: You wouldn't want to miss it
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra-owned Jawa Motorcycles is all set to make a grand comeback in the Indian market with the unveiling of its new bike on November 15, 2018. Ahead of that, the new Jawa motorcycle has been spotted testing in India for the very first time.
The spotted Jawa motorcycle features a retro-style design with round headlamp, spoke wheels, teardrop fuel tank, dual exhaust and single-piece seat. The branding on the fuel tank, front fender, side panels and rear mudguard has been masked to hide the identity of the bike.
The new Jawa motorcycle will draw power from a new 293cc engine that was recently revealed. The new 293cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine produces 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine also features a retro design with faux cooling fins. The engine also gets fuel injection and complies with the BS-VI emission norms.
The new Jawa engine is said to offer good mid-range performance with a flat torque curve. So, the new Jawa motorcycle will deliver good performance in the low and mid-range that is good for daily commuting in urban conditions.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycle
Jawa Motorcycles is all set to reveal its new bike in the country on November 15, 2018. Now, the latest spy images have given us an idea of how the new-gen Jawa bike will look. The design is classic and the engine gets a host of modern features. The upcoming Jawa motorcycle will be a fitting rival to the Royal Enfield bikes. Expect the new Jawa motorcycle to be launched in India in 2019.