TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Mahindra-owned Jawa Motorcycles is all set to make a grand comeback in the Indian market with the unveiling of its new bike on November 15, 2018. Ahead of that, the new Jawa motorcycle has been spotted testing in India for the very first time.
The spotted Jawa motorcycle features a retro-style design with round headlamp, spoke wheels, teardrop fuel tank, dual exhaust and single-piece seat. The branding on the fuel tank, front fender, side panels and rear mudguard has been masked to hide the identity of the bike.
The new Jawa motorcycle will draw power from a new 293cc engine that was recently revealed. The new 293cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine produces 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine also features a retro design with faux cooling fins. The engine also gets fuel injection and complies with the BS-VI emission norms.
The new Jawa engine is said to offer good mid-range performance with a flat torque curve. So, the new Jawa motorcycle will deliver good performance in the low and mid-range that is good for daily commuting in urban conditions.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycle
Jawa Motorcycles is all set to reveal its new bike in the country on November 15, 2018. Now, the latest spy images have given us an idea of how the new-gen Jawa bike will look. The design is classic and the engine gets a host of modern features. The upcoming Jawa motorcycle will be a fitting rival to the Royal Enfield bikes. Expect the new Jawa motorcycle to be launched in India in 2019.