TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Mahindra-owned Jawa Motorcycles is all set to make a grand comeback in the Indian market with the unveiling of its new bike on November 15, 2018. Ahead of that, the new Jawa motorcycle has been spotted testing in India for the very first time.
The spotted Jawa motorcycle features a retro-style design with round headlamp, spoke wheels, teardrop fuel tank, dual exhaust and single-piece seat. The branding on the fuel tank, front fender, side panels and rear mudguard has been masked to hide the identity of the bike.
The new Jawa motorcycle will draw power from a new 293cc engine that was recently revealed. The new 293cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine produces 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine also features a retro design with faux cooling fins. The engine also gets fuel injection and complies with the BS-VI emission norms.
The new Jawa engine is said to offer good mid-range performance with a flat torque curve. So, the new Jawa motorcycle will deliver good performance in the low and mid-range that is good for daily commuting in urban conditions.
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycle
Jawa Motorcycles is all set to reveal its new bike in the country on November 15, 2018. Now, the latest spy images have given us an idea of how the new-gen Jawa bike will look. The design is classic and the engine gets a host of modern features. The upcoming Jawa motorcycle will be a fitting rival to the Royal Enfield bikes. Expect the new Jawa motorcycle to be launched in India in 2019.