TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
The new CB Hornet was unveiled alongside the Honda XBlade at the Auto Expo 2018. Both motorcycles feature the same 162.71cc engine with 14.9bhp and 14.5Nm. Here are the top features of the 2018 Honda CB Hornet.
Unlike the previous model, the new 2018 Honda CB Hornet comes with an LED headlamp. It is the second motorcycle in the segment to come with an LED headlamp; the first one being the Honda XBlade.
Rear Disc Brake
The new Honda CB Hornet features an optional 220mm disc brake at the rear. Honda Combi-Braking System (CBS) ensures that the braking is applied evenly on the front (276mm) and rear discs.
The new 2018 Honda CB Hornet also has an ABS variant. Its sibling, the Honda XBlade does not come with ABS, making the CB Hornet a higher option.
Honda CB Hornet Body Graphics
Compared to the previous model, the 2018 CB Hornet comes with funky graphics on its sharp fuel tank design. The new Honda CB Hornet is available in five colours: Dazzling Yellow Metallic, Sports Red, Mars Orange, Striking Green and Athletic Blue Metallic.
Other Features Of The 2018 Honda CB Hornet
The new Honda CB Hornet features some of the elements that were already there in the previous version. These features include: Diamond-type frame, rear monoshock, X-shaped LED headlamp and five-spoke alloy wheels.
Thoughts On The New 2018 Honda CB Hornet Top Features
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet features well to attract young commuters. With the sharp design and the funky graphics the CB Hornet is also a good looking motorcycle. The addition of an ABS variant has made the already desirable Honda CB Hornet even more desirable.