- 11 min ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk Launched In India — Priced At Rs 26.8 Lakh
- 43 min ago CF Moto Readies Four Motorcycles For July 2019 Launch — The Chinese Invasion
- 49 min ago Kia Seltos’ Specifications, Dimensions & Other Details Revealed
- 1 hr ago Renault Kwid Electric Spied Testing In India — A Possible Launch In The Future?
- News Viral video of street dog showing his injured paw to a pharmacist is melting hearts
- Movies Nayanthara Is VERY MUCH ADAMANT About This Particular Condition?
- Finance 3 Changes That Will Affect Your ITR Filing This Year
- Technology Three Astronauts Return To Earth After 204 Days Aboard International Space Station
- Lifestyle Girl Chooses ‘The Nun’ Theme For Her 3rd Birthday Party
- Sports World Cup head-to-head: West Indies have beaten Sri Lanka four times
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R launched in India. Honda has launched new 2018 CB Hornet 160R in the country with a starting price of Rs 84,675 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2018 iteration of the Honda CB Hornet 160R was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 and features cosmetic updates and single-channel ABS.
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R Price
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R will be offered in four variants: STD with front disc brake, CBS with rear disc brake, ABS STD and ABS DLX. Below are the prices of the 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160 R.
|ABS STD||Rs 90,175|
|ABS DLX||Rs 92,675|
*All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R Specifications
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R draws power from the existing 162.71cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 14.9bhp and 14.5Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R Design & Features
The overall design of the 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R remains the same as the outgoing model. But the prominent highlight of the 2018 model is the inclusion of the LED headlight. Apart from that the motorcycle also gets new colour options and redesigned graphics.
The Honda CB Hornet 160R becomes the second bike in the 160cc segment to feature an LED headlight after the X-Blade. Other features include a digital instrument cluster and an X-shape LED tail light.
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R also becomes the first motorcycle in its segment to get single-channel ABS as an optional feature. Braking duties are handled by 276mm petal disc at the front and 220mm disc/130mm drum at the rear.
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R continues to utilise the diamond-type frame. The 2018 new CB Hornet 160R is equipped with telescopic forks up front and monoshock suspension at the rear.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R
The new 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R remains identical to the previous model. But, with the addition of LED headlight and single-channel ABS, the Hornet becomes one of the best bikes in the 160cc segment.
The 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R rivals the likes of the newly launched TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Suzuki Gixxer, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 and Yamaha FZ-S FI.