TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
German superbike manufacturer BMW Motorrad is all set to unveil the 2019 S1000RR at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy next month. Ahead of that, the 2019 BMW S1000RR has been spotted testing. Previously, we had reported about the patent design of the new S1000RR, which was leaked on the internet.
Now, a new image of 2019 BMW S1000RR has been leaked on Instagram. The image reveals the new design of the S1000RR and it is similar to the patent images. The leaked image reveals a bunch of bikers testing the updated 2019 BMW S1000RR with a radically new front end.
The 2019 BMW S1000RR now features twin-projector headlights which replace the asymmetric ‘wink' headlights. The superbike also gets a new fairing but the design of the vents remain the same. Overall, the 2019 BMW S1000RR looks compact with a smaller exhaust muffler.
BMW Motorrad has not revealed the engine details of the new 2019 S1000RR. But if the reports are to be believed, the engine will feature a counter-rotating crankshaft that is also seen on the Ducati Panigale V4. The 2019 avatar of the BMW S1000RR is also expected to get variable-valve technology.
Apart from that the new BMW S1000RR also gets a new trellis subframe and the twin-spar aluminium mainframe remains the same. The currently sold BMW S1000RR draws power from a 999c in-line, four-cylinder engine that produces 195.7bhp and 113Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2019 BMW S1000RR
BMW Motorrad is all set to reveal the new S1000RR at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show. The prominent highlight of the new S1000RR is the radically new conventional front end as opposed to the asymmetrical headlights. Expect an improvement in the performance of the 2019 S1000RR as it might feature changes to the engine.