- 41 min ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 1 hr ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 18 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 18 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- Finance Lenders To Take Jet Airways To Bankruptcy Court; Shares Dive To New All-Time Low
- Technology Uber Tests Much-Awaited 24/7 Security Helpline In India
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: South Africa handed Ngidi boost ahead of New Zealand clash
- News Watch college students fall off moving bus while celebrating ‘bus day’
- Lifestyle Bizarre Practices People Have Tried To Get Rid Of Baldness
- Movies Shahid Kapoor RECALLS The Worst Part About KISSING Kangana Ranaut In Rangoon: 'It Was Keechad-y'
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bajaj Auto is said to be working on a new Pulsar 250 motorcycle. According to Zigwheels, the new Bajaj Pulsar 250, however, is in very early stages of development and is expected to launch only by 2020.
Bajaj currently has been concentrating on their commuter segment motorcycles. The brand has also been working on an update for their Dominar, which is expected to be launched in the market sometime next month.
The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 motorcycle, though is said to be a replacement to the NS200. Although not much information is known about the new motorcycle, we can expect it to carry the same design language as the Pulsar range.
The new Pulsar 250, once launched will carry forward the same 250cc engine from the KTM 250Duke. The engine on the KTM churns out 30bhp and 28Nm of torque, however, the Pulsar 250 might be re-tuned to produce a slightly lower power output.
The engine is also likely to get Bajaj's triple spark technology and will be mated to a six-speed gearbox. A slipper clutch is also expected to come as standard, apart from a number of new features.
Some of the features expected on the new Pulsar 250: LED lights, TFT display, Bluetooth connectivity, dual-channel ABS and a BS-VI compliant engine.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj Pulsar 250
The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 is still in very early stages of development. The motorcycle is expected to be launched only by 2020. Ahead of its launch, Bajaj Auto is yet to update their current model lineup with ABS and CBS (Combined-Braking System). The company also has to update their products with BS-VI compliant engines as well.