- 2 min ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 1 hr ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 2 hrs ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- Technology Google Search's new avatar might be bad news for bloggers
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty's Son Namashi To Debut In Bollywood With Rajkumar Santoshi's Next
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- News In Mandya, Sumalatha wins by over 90,000 votes against Nikhil Kumaraswamy
- Lifestyle 8 Dos And Don'ts After Hair Wash!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: New Zealand look to punch above weight, again!
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Bajaj Dominar 400 has been on sale in the Indian market since 2016 and it looks like Bajaj is readying an update for the sports cruiser. Yes, the Bajaj Dominar 400 has been spotted testing with several updates and it is expected to be launched in the coming months.
The updated Bajaj Dominar has been spotted testing with upside down forks, new exhaust system with a twin-port muffler, redesigned front mudguard, a slightly larger radiator, bigger engine belly pan and a flatter rear tyre hugger. The side of the fuel tank and headlamp has been blacked out.
The updated Bajaj Dominar 400 is also expected to get DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam) engine, similar to the KTM Duke 390. There is also a possibility of inclusion of ride-by-wire throttle which will improve the performance of the motorcycle. The USD forks will also aid in superior handling.
The new Bajaj Dominar 400 is also expected to feature an updated digital instrument cluster which will display more information as compared to the currently sold model. Apart from that, all the other mechanical components are expected to be the same.
The updated Bajaj Dominar 400 will draw power from the same 373cc fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 35bhp and 35Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The new Dominar 400 might also get an updated slipper clutch.
Lastly, Bajaj could also introduce new colour schemes for the updated model. With all these updates we expect a slight hike in the price of the Dominar 400. The price hike might be in the range of Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000. The new Dominar 400 is likely to get ABS as standard and the non-ABS model might be discontinued.
Thoughts On The Updated Bajaj Dominar 400
Bajaj is working on an updated version of the Dominar 400 which is expected to be launched during this festive season. The prominent updates include USD forks and a new exhaust system with twin-port muffler. We expect the sales of the Dominar 400 to improve once the updated model is launched in India.