TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The Bajaj Dominar 400 has been on sale in the Indian market since 2016 and it looks like Bajaj is readying an update for the sports cruiser. Yes, the Bajaj Dominar 400 has been spotted testing with several updates and it is expected to be launched in the coming months.
The updated Bajaj Dominar has been spotted testing with upside down forks, new exhaust system with a twin-port muffler, redesigned front mudguard, a slightly larger radiator, bigger engine belly pan and a flatter rear tyre hugger. The side of the fuel tank and headlamp has been blacked out.
The updated Bajaj Dominar 400 is also expected to get DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam) engine, similar to the KTM Duke 390. There is also a possibility of inclusion of ride-by-wire throttle which will improve the performance of the motorcycle. The USD forks will also aid in superior handling.
The new Bajaj Dominar 400 is also expected to feature an updated digital instrument cluster which will display more information as compared to the currently sold model. Apart from that, all the other mechanical components are expected to be the same.
The updated Bajaj Dominar 400 will draw power from the same 373cc fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 35bhp and 35Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The new Dominar 400 might also get an updated slipper clutch.
Lastly, Bajaj could also introduce new colour schemes for the updated model. With all these updates we expect a slight hike in the price of the Dominar 400. The price hike might be in the range of Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000. The new Dominar 400 is likely to get ABS as standard and the non-ABS model might be discontinued.
Thoughts On The Updated Bajaj Dominar 400
Bajaj is working on an updated version of the Dominar 400 which is expected to be launched during this festive season. The prominent updates include USD forks and a new exhaust system with twin-port muffler. We expect the sales of the Dominar 400 to improve once the updated model is launched in India.