TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Bajaj Auto is all set to launch the new 2018 range of motorcycles which includes the updated Dominar 400, Discover 125, all-new Discover 110 and the Avenger series.
The spotted model is the Street variant of the cruiser, and the overall design of the Avenger 220 remains the same. In its 2018 avatar, the Avenger 220 gets redesigned headlamp cluster with aluminium housing and a front cowl.
The 2018 Bajaj Avenger 220 is equipped with gators on the front forks which give it a classic look. The fuel tank and side panels have been revamped to give the motorcycle a refreshed look. The tail section of the 2018 Avenger 220 has been slightly redesigned and gets a new LED tail light.
The prominent highlight of the 2018 Avenger 220 is the all-new digital instrument cluster and the secondary display on the tank. This feature will give the Avenger 220 an upper hand against its rival, the Suzuki Intruder 150. The new Avenger 220 also gets new decals which are similar to that of the Bajaj V series.
The chassis of the 2018 Avenger 220 is same except for some minor tweaks. The cruiser motorcycle is expected to get disc brakes on both the ends and Bajaj is likely to offer single-channel ABS, at least as an option. Apart from that, there are no major changes done to the 2018 Avenger 220.
The Avenger is offered with two engine options, a 150cc and 220cc. The technical specifications of the 2018 model are not yet revealed. The currently sold Avenger 220 produces 18.7bhp and 17Nm of torque. The 150cc engine is good for 14.3bhp and 12.5Nm of torque.
Apart from the Street variant, the Avenger 220 will be available in the Cruise trim with additional features such as large windscreen and chrome detailing on the bodywork. The Avenger 220 is likely to be priced at Rs 93,000 ex-showroom, which is around Rs 9,000 dearer as opposed to the previous model.
The 2018 Bajaj Avenger comes with new features and refreshed design to take on its modern rivals such as the newly launched Suzuki Intruder 150. The Avenger 220 will also sport a powerful engine and combined with the affordable price tag, the cruiser from Bajaj is expected to attract the buyers. The Avenger brand has been very popular in the country since its launch in 2005. And the 2018 model retains the classic look with several new features.