TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Operation Khanij Khoj: Why Opening Up Virgin Forests For Iron Ore Is Disastrous For Ballari
- Ayushmann Khurrana's Wife Tahira Kashyap Diagnosed With Stage 0 Breast Cancer!
- Facebook To Soon Unveil New Video Chat Device Called “Portal”
- What Causes Viking Disease And How Does It Develop?
- Agra Has A Red Taj Mahal! Did You Know About It?
- Ford Freestyle To Be Updated With New Features And Colour Option
KTM 390 Adventure Launch Details Confirmed: KTM India has officially shared the launch details of the adventure sibling of the 390 Duke and RC 390 – the 390 Adventure. As per reports, the KTM 390 Adventure will launch in India by mid-2019.
The 390 Adventure shares a design similar to the flagship adventure motorcycle from the brand – the KTM 1290 Adventure. Mechanically it remains identical to the current 390 models.
The KTM 390 Adventure is powered by a 373cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that makes 44bhp and 35Nm of peak torque. The engine comes paired to a 6-speed gearbox.
Other features include a TFT instrument display, long-travel front and rear suspension, dual disc brakes with ABS, slipper clutch and ride-by-wire technology. The 390 Adventure will also have dual-sport tyres.
Once launched, the KTM 390 Adventure will rival the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the upcoming BMW G 310 GS.
Thoughts On The KTM 390 Adventure
KTM India is currently doing really well with their RC and Duke models. Fans have been waiting for the 390 Adventure for a long time now. Now that the news has been officially released by KTM India, you can finally wait for a good budget performance adventure motorcycle.
We expect to see the motorcycle on our roads by Q1 2019. The expected price for the KTM 390 Adventure lies between Rs 2.50 to 3 lakh ex-showroom.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming KTM 390 Adventure? Do let us know!