TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
KTM 390 Adventure Launch Details Confirmed: KTM India has officially shared the launch details of the adventure sibling of the 390 Duke and RC 390 – the 390 Adventure. As per reports, the KTM 390 Adventure will launch in India by mid-2019.
The 390 Adventure shares a design similar to the flagship adventure motorcycle from the brand – the KTM 1290 Adventure. Mechanically it remains identical to the current 390 models.
The KTM 390 Adventure is powered by a 373cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that makes 44bhp and 35Nm of peak torque. The engine comes paired to a 6-speed gearbox.
Other features include a TFT instrument display, long-travel front and rear suspension, dual disc brakes with ABS, slipper clutch and ride-by-wire technology. The 390 Adventure will also have dual-sport tyres.
Once launched, the KTM 390 Adventure will rival the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the upcoming BMW G 310 GS.
Thoughts On The KTM 390 Adventure
KTM India is currently doing really well with their RC and Duke models. Fans have been waiting for the 390 Adventure for a long time now. Now that the news has been officially released by KTM India, you can finally wait for a good budget performance adventure motorcycle.
We expect to see the motorcycle on our roads by Q1 2019. The expected price for the KTM 390 Adventure lies between Rs 2.50 to 3 lakh ex-showroom.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming KTM 390 Adventure? Do let us know!