TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
KTM 390 Adventure Launch Details Confirmed: KTM India has officially shared the launch details of the adventure sibling of the 390 Duke and RC 390 – the 390 Adventure. As per reports, the KTM 390 Adventure will launch in India by mid-2019.
The 390 Adventure shares a design similar to the flagship adventure motorcycle from the brand – the KTM 1290 Adventure. Mechanically it remains identical to the current 390 models.
The KTM 390 Adventure is powered by a 373cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that makes 44bhp and 35Nm of peak torque. The engine comes paired to a 6-speed gearbox.
Other features include a TFT instrument display, long-travel front and rear suspension, dual disc brakes with ABS, slipper clutch and ride-by-wire technology. The 390 Adventure will also have dual-sport tyres.
Once launched, the KTM 390 Adventure will rival the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the upcoming BMW G 310 GS.
Thoughts On The KTM 390 Adventure
KTM India is currently doing really well with their RC and Duke models. Fans have been waiting for the 390 Adventure for a long time now. Now that the news has been officially released by KTM India, you can finally wait for a good budget performance adventure motorcycle.
We expect to see the motorcycle on our roads by Q1 2019. The expected price for the KTM 390 Adventure lies between Rs 2.50 to 3 lakh ex-showroom.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming KTM 390 Adventure? Do let us know!