- 49 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 49 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 16 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- News Govt hell bent to make RTI an extinct law: Sonia Gandhi
- Finance Gold Price Hits New Record High Of Over Rs. 36,000: This Much Return You Can Expect From Metal
- Technology Jio GigaFiber: Difference Between Rs. 2,500 and Rs. 4,500 Router
- Movies Shivrajkumar Cries Before His Fans, From Across The Sea; Here’s Why He Got Emotional!
- Sports At 34, playing second-fiddle to younger Rishabh Pant will not help Wriddhiman Saha
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
KTM 390 Adventure Launch Details Confirmed: KTM India has officially shared the launch details of the adventure sibling of the 390 Duke and RC 390 – the 390 Adventure. As per reports, the KTM 390 Adventure will launch in India by mid-2019.
The 390 Adventure shares a design similar to the flagship adventure motorcycle from the brand – the KTM 1290 Adventure. Mechanically it remains identical to the current 390 models.
The KTM 390 Adventure is powered by a 373cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that makes 44bhp and 35Nm of peak torque. The engine comes paired to a 6-speed gearbox.
Other features include a TFT instrument display, long-travel front and rear suspension, dual disc brakes with ABS, slipper clutch and ride-by-wire technology. The 390 Adventure will also have dual-sport tyres.
Once launched, the KTM 390 Adventure will rival the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the upcoming BMW G 310 GS.
Thoughts On The KTM 390 Adventure
KTM India is currently doing really well with their RC and Duke models. Fans have been waiting for the 390 Adventure for a long time now. Now that the news has been officially released by KTM India, you can finally wait for a good budget performance adventure motorcycle.
We expect to see the motorcycle on our roads by Q1 2019. The expected price for the KTM 390 Adventure lies between Rs 2.50 to 3 lakh ex-showroom.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming KTM 390 Adventure? Do let us know!