TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Jawa Motorcycles has opened new showrooms (a total of five) in Delhi and Gurgaon (Gurugram). The Mahindra-owned Czech-origin motorcycle brand launched two new motorcycles in India: Jawa 42 and 'Jawa'; at a starting price of Rs 1.55 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Meanwhile, the Jawa Perak bobber will be launched at a later stage at Rs 1.89 lakh.
So far, Jawa Motorcycles has opened showrooms in two cities: Pune and Bangalore. At the launch event held on 15th November 2018, Jawa officials had shared that 105 dealerships will be set up in the country, and among that, 60 will be opened in December 2018 alone — find your nearest Jawa showroom here.
Coming back to the newly-opened Jawa showrooms, here are their locations:
- Khandelwal Motorcraft, Rani Jhansi Road
- Cruise Automotive, Tilak Nagar
- Kirat Sartaj Motors, East Azad Nagar
- Kripa Automotive, Gujranwala Town
- Chahal Automobiles, MG Road, Gurgaon
Bookings and test rides are available at all these showrooms. Jawa Motorcycles has announced that they will be introducing dual-channel ABS variants of 'Jawa' and Jawa 42, but at this point, it is not clear if bookings for those are open.
Jawa officials had initially shared that they intentionally did not equip a rear disc brake (and hence dual-channel ABS) in the new motorcycles, so as to suit their character. However, intense market feedback has made them rethink their decision — check out the full list of ABS bikes in India.
Both Jawa motorcycles are powered by the same 293cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine making 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Till date, we have covered a lot of topics on the new Jawa models — reviews (first look), comparisons, top features; plus many more. Read all things Jawa here!
Thoughts On The New Jawa Motorcycles
The new Jawa motorcycles are one of the most important automotive launches of the year. The modern iterations of the motorcycles which ruled Indian roads back in the '70s and '80s, have already gained a lot of fans. But is that enough to attract the mass from the Royal Enfield Classic 350? Let us know in the comment section below.