- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 10 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Jawa 300 motorcycle could be a scrambler model. Jawa Motorcycles India will unveil the new 300cc and 350cc Jawa bikes in the country on 15 November, 2018. Now, a digital render of a scrambler suggests how the Jawa 300cc motorcycle would look like.
The Jawa 300 Scrambler is expected to be an off-road focussed motorcycle with a tall stance and high ground clearance. The Jawa 300 might feature upside down forks at the front, a high-set front mudguard and off-road knobby tyres.
Other expected features of the Jawa 300 Scrambler motorcycle are spoke wheels, a high-set exhaust muffler, bash plate, wide handlebars, a flat seat and rubberised knee recesses on the fuel tank. Overall, the Jawa 300 Scrambler is expected to be a tall motorcycle with a rugged design.
The new Jawa 300 motorcycle is likely to have a long-travel suspension to glide over beaten paths. Braking duties might be handled by a disc brake up front and a drum unit at the rear. The motorcycle should be equipped with a single-channel ABS as per the new safety regulations.
Apart from the Jawa 300 Scrambler, Jawa Motorcycles India will also reveal the Jawa 300 Classic and another 350cc bike. The Jawa 300cc motorcycle draws power from an all-new BS-VI compliant 293cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
We have already reported about the new Jawa 300cc and 350cc bikes spotted in India, ahead of their official unveiling. The Jawa 300 Classic will be a Royal Enfield-rival and is aimed to be a strong competitor in the classic motorcycle segment in India.
Some Jawa Motorcycle India dealers have also started accepting unofficial bookings for the upcoming bikes. The new Jawa bikes can be booked by making an advanced payment of Rs 1,000 and deliveries will begin from January 2019.
Thoughts On The Jawa 300 Scrambler
The Jawa 300 Scrambler is expected to be one of the four new bikes from the stable of Jawa Motorcycles India. Jawa has not revealed any information about the scrambler variant. We expect the Jawa 300 Scrambler to carry a price tag of around Rs 2 lakh ex-showroom, if it ever makes it into production.
The Jawa 300 Scrambler will rival the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan. Do you think Jawa Motorcycles should introduce a scrambler or stick to the classic bikes? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Rendering Source: IAB