- 20 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 22 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 23 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Technology Apple iPhone 12 Mini Vs iPhone SE 2020: The Best Small-Sized Phone
- Movies Dussehra 2020: Bollywood Films Which Recreated Dussehra Celebrations On The Big Screen
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Lifestyle Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Jawa 300 motorcycle could be a scrambler model. Jawa Motorcycles India will unveil the new 300cc and 350cc Jawa bikes in the country on 15 November, 2018. Now, a digital render of a scrambler suggests how the Jawa 300cc motorcycle would look like.
The Jawa 300 Scrambler is expected to be an off-road focussed motorcycle with a tall stance and high ground clearance. The Jawa 300 might feature upside down forks at the front, a high-set front mudguard and off-road knobby tyres.
Other expected features of the Jawa 300 Scrambler motorcycle are spoke wheels, a high-set exhaust muffler, bash plate, wide handlebars, a flat seat and rubberised knee recesses on the fuel tank. Overall, the Jawa 300 Scrambler is expected to be a tall motorcycle with a rugged design.
The new Jawa 300 motorcycle is likely to have a long-travel suspension to glide over beaten paths. Braking duties might be handled by a disc brake up front and a drum unit at the rear. The motorcycle should be equipped with a single-channel ABS as per the new safety regulations.
Apart from the Jawa 300 Scrambler, Jawa Motorcycles India will also reveal the Jawa 300 Classic and another 350cc bike. The Jawa 300cc motorcycle draws power from an all-new BS-VI compliant 293cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
We have already reported about the new Jawa 300cc and 350cc bikes spotted in India, ahead of their official unveiling. The Jawa 300 Classic will be a Royal Enfield-rival and is aimed to be a strong competitor in the classic motorcycle segment in India.
Some Jawa Motorcycle India dealers have also started accepting unofficial bookings for the upcoming bikes. The new Jawa bikes can be booked by making an advanced payment of Rs 1,000 and deliveries will begin from January 2019.
Thoughts On The Jawa 300 Scrambler
The Jawa 300 Scrambler is expected to be one of the four new bikes from the stable of Jawa Motorcycles India. Jawa has not revealed any information about the scrambler variant. We expect the Jawa 300 Scrambler to carry a price tag of around Rs 2 lakh ex-showroom, if it ever makes it into production.
The Jawa 300 Scrambler will rival the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan. Do you think Jawa Motorcycles should introduce a scrambler or stick to the classic bikes? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Rendering Source: IAB