TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Planning to buy the Honda X-Blade? We bring you all the key details of the X-Blade such as top speed, acceleration, fuel capacity kerb weight and much more. You can also read our first look review of the X-Blade to know more about the design of the commuter bike.
Honda X-Blade Top Speed And Acceleration
The Honda X-Blade draws power from a 162.71cc single cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 13.93 bhp at 8,500 rpm and peak torque of 13.9 Nm at 6,000 rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The Honda X-Blade utilises the same engine deployed on the CB Hornet 160R. The Honda X-Blade is capable of hitting a top speed of 115km/h and can accelerate from 0-60km/h in around six seconds.
Honda X-Blade Mileage And Fuel Capacity
The Honda X-Blade is a 160cc motorcycle and it is expected to return a decent mileage of 40-45kpl. The sporty commuter bike gets a fuel tank capacity of 12-litre which is more than enough for daily commuting and short weekend rides.
Honda X-Blade Brakes, Tyres, Weight And Ground Clearance
The Honda X-Blade is equipped with 276mm disc brake at the front and 130m drum braked at the rear. The bike is shod with 80/100-17 and 130/70-17 tubeless tyres at the front and rear respectively.
The kerb weight of the Honda X-Blade stands at 140kg which makes it easier to ride in urban conditions. With a ground clearance of 160mm, the X-Blade can tackle the bad roads with utmost ease.
Honda X-Blade Bookings And Availability
The Honda X-Blade is priced at Rs 78,500 ex-showroom (Delhi). The X-Blade can be booked across the Honda dealerships in the country by making an advanced payment of Rs 1,000. The X-Blade will be delivered within 10-15 days from the date of booking.
Honda X-Blade Features
The Honda X-Blade comes loaded with features such as LED headlamp, LED tail light, digital instrument cluster, hazard light switch, sporty split grab rails, dual-port exhaust muffler and newly designed alloy wheels.
Thoughts On The Honda X-Blade
The Honda X-Blade is a sporty commuter with cutting-edge design and several segment-first features. The overall design is sporty and the LED headlamp and unique front face add to the looks of the motorcycle. If you are looking for a sporty bike for daily commuting, then the X-Blade is the right choice.