- 5 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG Cars To Be Made In India Starting With AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- 6 hrs ago New Helmet Rule Imposed In Karnataka: Revised Guidelines For Children On Two-Wheelers
- 8 hrs ago Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- 8 hrs ago New TVS Ntorq 125 ‘SuperSquad’ Edition Scooter Inspired By Avengers Characters: Priced At Rs 85,992
- Finance This Realty Stock Zooms Most In Six-Months; Brokerages Positive On The Counter
- Sports Leeds and England midfielder Phillips out for up to six weeks
- Movies Anupam Kher Says Indian Cinema Can Be Termed As ‘Before’ And ‘After’ Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- Lifestyle Lakme Fashion Week 2020 Opening Show: Kartik Aaryan Turns Muse For Manish Malhotra
- News Safety, well-being of all Indians priority of Modi govt: Amit Shah'
- Education UP Board Compartment Result 2020 Declared For Class 10th And Class 12th
- Technology Realme Narzo 20 Review: Fits The Budget Perfectly
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Honda X-Blade launched in India. Honda has launched the new sporty commuter motorcycle, the X-Blade in India at Rs 78,500 ex-showroom (Delhi). The Honda X-Blade is a stylish and sporty 160cc bike with several segment-first features. The Honda X-Blade was first unveiled at Auto Expo 2018.
The Honda X-Blade features an aggressive design with sharp headlamp upfront. The fuel tank with shrouds and the tail section adds to the looks of the motorcycle. The X-Blade gets a segment-first LED headlamp giving a robotic look to the bike.
Other prominent features of the Honda X-Blade include razor edges LED tail light, new digital instrument cluster with service due indicator, digital clock and a gear position indicator, hazard light switch and high rigidity sculpted fuel tank.
Apart from that the Honda X-Blade also sports sharply designed unique grab rails, a rear tyre hugger and a dual outlet muffler with chrome tip which enhances the sporty appeal of the motorcycle.
The Honda X-Blade is available in five sporty colours, Matte Marvel Blue Metallic, Matte Frozen Silver Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Igneous Black and Matte Marshal Green Metallic.
Powering the Honda X-Blade is a 162.71cc single cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 13.93 bhp at 8,500 rpm and peak torque of 13.9 Nm at 6,000 rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The X-Blade also gets link type gear shifter for precise and smooth shifts.
The Honda X-Blade is based on the diamond-frame chassis with telescopic forks up front and monoshock suspension at the rear. The Honda X-Blade is equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels shod with 80/110 R17 and 130/70 R17 section tyres at the front and rear. Braking duties are handled by a single disc brake at the front and drum brake at the rear.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Honda X-Blade
Honda has finally launched the X-Blade in India with an attractive price tag. The X-Blade is the second bike in the 160cc segment from the stable of Honda. The Honda X-Blade rivals the likes of Bajaj Pulsar NS160, Honda CB Hornet 160R, TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Suzuki Gixxer.
The Honda X-Blade can be booked across all Honda dealerships in India by making an advance payment of Rs 5,000.