- 15 min ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 1 hr ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Jaw-dropping On The Day Nine?
- News At 28, Tejashwi Surya is youngest candidate to win 2019 LS polls
- Movies Sri Reddy Learns That Pawan Kalyan Is No 1; Shocking Deets Inside!
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Polarised Square and Pilot sunglasses up for sale starting at Rs 899
- Sports PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi denies alleged corruption relating to IAAF World Athletics Championship
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honda X-Blade launched in India. Honda has launched the new sporty commuter motorcycle, the X-Blade in India at Rs 78,500 ex-showroom (Delhi). The Honda X-Blade is a stylish and sporty 160cc bike with several segment-first features. The Honda X-Blade was first unveiled at Auto Expo 2018.
The Honda X-Blade features an aggressive design with sharp headlamp upfront. The fuel tank with shrouds and the tail section adds to the looks of the motorcycle. The X-Blade gets a segment-first LED headlamp giving a robotic look to the bike.
Other prominent features of the Honda X-Blade include razor edges LED tail light, new digital instrument cluster with service due indicator, digital clock and a gear position indicator, hazard light switch and high rigidity sculpted fuel tank.
Apart from that the Honda X-Blade also sports sharply designed unique grab rails, a rear tyre hugger and a dual outlet muffler with chrome tip which enhances the sporty appeal of the motorcycle.
The Honda X-Blade is available in five sporty colours, Matte Marvel Blue Metallic, Matte Frozen Silver Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Igneous Black and Matte Marshal Green Metallic.
Powering the Honda X-Blade is a 162.71cc single cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 13.93 bhp at 8,500 rpm and peak torque of 13.9 Nm at 6,000 rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The X-Blade also gets link type gear shifter for precise and smooth shifts.
The Honda X-Blade is based on the diamond-frame chassis with telescopic forks up front and monoshock suspension at the rear. The Honda X-Blade is equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels shod with 80/110 R17 and 130/70 R17 section tyres at the front and rear. Braking duties are handled by a single disc brake at the front and drum brake at the rear.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Honda X-Blade
Honda has finally launched the X-Blade in India with an attractive price tag. The X-Blade is the second bike in the 160cc segment from the stable of Honda. The Honda X-Blade rivals the likes of Bajaj Pulsar NS160, Honda CB Hornet 160R, TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Suzuki Gixxer.
The Honda X-Blade can be booked across all Honda dealerships in India by making an advance payment of Rs 5,000.