TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Honda Motorcycles has launched the ABS-equipped variant of their X-Blade. The Honda X-Blade ABS is priced at Rs 87,776, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is a premium of just over Rs 8,000 over the non-ABS variant, which is priced at Rs 79,768, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Honda introduced the X-Blade in the market, earlier this year. The X-Blade offers a stylish and sporty design. The motorcycle was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. The new ABS variant doesn't get any other changes apart from the addition of the safety feature.
In terms of features, the 160cc motorcycle comes with a host of segment-first equipment. Some of the features include LED headlamps and tail lights, digital instrument cluster, digital clock, service due indicator, hazard light switch and gear position indicator.
The Honda X-Blade continues to be offered in a range of five colour choices - Matte Frozen Silver Metallic, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Igneous Black, Matte Marvel Blue Metallic and Marshal Green Metallic.
The X-Blade is powered by a 162.71cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 13.93bhp and 13.9Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox with a link gear shifter for more precise shifts.
The suspension on the motorcycle is through telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear. The X-Blade rides on 17-inch alloy wheels, with a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear. The brakes are now supported with a single-channel ABS system.
We recently rode the non-ABS variant of the Honda X-Blade — read our review here.
Thoughts On The Honda X-Blade ABS
Honda's update on the X-Blade with ABS is part of the upcoming mandatory safety regulation of April 2019. In India, the Honda X-Blade rival the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Suzuki Gixxer 155 and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160.