- Honda Navi Sales: Crosses One Lakh Sales Milestone In India
- Honda To Introduce NSF 250R Moto3 Bike In India
- Suzuki Burgman Street Vs TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Grazia Comparison: Design, Specs, Features And Price
- 2018 Honda Aviator Launched In India; Priced at Rs 55,157
- Honda Activa-i Top Features To Know: Dual-Tone Paint, CBS With Equalizer, 4-In-1 Locking, HET & More
- 2018 Honda Navi Top Features: Quirky Styling, Telescopic Suspension, Customisations, HET & More
Honda has sold 50,000 units of the Grazia in 2.5 months. The Honda Grazia was launched in India on November 8, and since then has been receiving an overwhelming response from the Indian public. The Grazia sales of 50,000 units are clear indications that this scooter is here to stay.
The Grazia's sales were impressive soon after launch and managed to hit the Top 10 Selling Scooters in India sales chart in the first month itself. All this buzz around the Grazia got us to review the scooter as well finally - click here for our review report and what features caught our attention.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "What sets apart the innovative GRAZIA from others is its modern style, high quality, superior reliability and many Industry first features like LED Headlamp, fully digital meter with 3 step speed Eco speed indicator. GRAZIA sales have already breached the 50,000 mark in just 2.5 months of its launch".
He also added, "The phenomenal customer response re-affirms that more and more upwardly mobile urban youth who desired an advanced urban scooter are now buying GRAZIA. GRAZIA will further consolidate Honda's undisputed leadership in the growing scooter market".
Honda Grazia Key Features & Price
- Capacity: 124.9cc
- Mileage: 60kmpl (claimed)
- Max Power: 8.52bhp
- Price: Rs 60,000 onward
Fact on Grazia
Did you know Grazia means Grace in Italian? The word Grazia is of Italian origin. Hmm... Honda is a Japanese company, and we wonder what's the Italian connection! Whatever it is, the Grazia scooter is working for Honda regarding sales. Do you own a Grazia? Or planning to buy one?