TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The new Dio is available in three variants: Dio, Dio STD and the Dio DLX. Honda has given the scooter a host of new features and updates. The new Dio is powered by the same 109cc engine as on its previous models. This engine produces 8bhp and 8.91Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a V-Matic transmission and has a top speed of 83km/h.
Here are the top features of the 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe you should know about:
The new 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe now gets a new set of LED headlamps. The Dio features the company's iconic ‘mischievous' LED position lamps.
New Instrument Cluster
The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe features an all-new fully-digital instrument cluster. The new digital instrument cluster also gets a three-step Eco Indicator for precision and efficient riding.
The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe features a first-in-class 10-inch gold rims, both front and rear. The Dio also gets 90/100-10 (front and rear) tubeless tyres with Combined Braking System (CBS) with Equaliser.
New Colour Options
The new Honda Dio Deluxe is available in four new colour options. The new colour choices include Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Matte Marshal Green Metallic, Pearl Igneous Black and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
The 2018 Dio Deluxe features a new and bold sporty graphics, which accentuate the dual-tone paint of the moto-scooter.
Thoughts On The New 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe
The 2018 Honda Dio was launched recently. The new Dio comes with a host of new features and updates which help it stand-out from its competitions. The Honda Dio takes on rivals such as the Yamaha Cygnus Ray Zm TVS NTorq 125 and the Hero Duet.