TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
The new Dio is available in three variants: Dio, Dio STD and the Dio DLX. Honda has given the scooter a host of new features and updates. The new Dio is powered by the same 109cc engine as on its previous models. This engine produces 8bhp and 8.91Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a V-Matic transmission and has a top speed of 83km/h.
Here are the top features of the 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe you should know about:
The new 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe now gets a new set of LED headlamps. The Dio features the company's iconic ‘mischievous' LED position lamps.
New Instrument Cluster
The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe features an all-new fully-digital instrument cluster. The new digital instrument cluster also gets a three-step Eco Indicator for precision and efficient riding.
The 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe features a first-in-class 10-inch gold rims, both front and rear. The Dio also gets 90/100-10 (front and rear) tubeless tyres with Combined Braking System (CBS) with Equaliser.
New Colour Options
The new Honda Dio Deluxe is available in four new colour options. The new colour choices include Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Matte Marshal Green Metallic, Pearl Igneous Black and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
The 2018 Dio Deluxe features a new and bold sporty graphics, which accentuate the dual-tone paint of the moto-scooter.
Thoughts On The New 2018 Honda Dio Deluxe
The 2018 Honda Dio was launched recently. The new Dio comes with a host of new features and updates which help it stand-out from its competitions. The Honda Dio takes on rivals such as the Yamaha Cygnus Ray Zm TVS NTorq 125 and the Hero Duet.