TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
2018 Honda Dio Launched In India. Honda has launched the new 2018 Dio in the country with several updates. The 2018 Honda Dio now comes with new colours and new features. The prices for the 2018 Honda Dio start at Rs 50,296 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The base variant of the 2018 Honda Dio is priced at Rs 50,296 and the Honda Dio STD model carries a price tag of Rs 51,292. The Honda Dio DLX is priced at Rs 53,292 and also comes with four new colours. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2018 Honda Dio draws power from a 109.19cc single-cylinder, air-cooled BS-IV compliant engine producing 8bhp and 8.91Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a V-Matic transmission and the scooter is capable of hitting top-speed of 83km/h.
The 2018 Honda Dio DLX is now available in four new colour options: Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Matte Marshal Green Metallic, and Pearl Igneous Black. The new 2018 Dio also gets new body graphics, golden rims and body-coloured grab rail.
The 2018 Honda Dio also gets several new features such as LED headlamp with position lamp, LED daytime running light, digital instrument cluster with ECO speed indicator, 4-in-1 lock with seat opening switch, mobile charging port and new front hook and retractable rear hook.
The 2018 Honda Dio is shod with tubeless tyres and braking duties are handled by drum brakes at both the ends with CBS. The Dio misses out on disc brake at the front even as an option. Apart from that overall design of the scooter does not feature any changes except for the new colours.
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda Dio
The 2018 Honda Dio comes with several updates to the features and design. The 2018 Honda Dio features an all-LED headlamp similar to the Activa 5G. The Honda Dio has been one of the popular scooters in India. The Honda Dio rivals the likes of Yamaha Cygnus Ray Z, TVS NTorq and Hero Duet.