TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
New Honda Activa 5G launched in India. The scooter is available in two variants: STD and DLX priced at Rs 52,460 and Rs 54,325 ex-showroom (Delhi), respectively. The new Activa 5G was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2018.
The Activa 5G gets a 109.19cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 8bhp at 7500rpm along with 9Nm of torque at 5500rpm. It has a claimed top speed of 83kmph with a V-Matic transmission.
The new scooter gets an under-bone frame with a spring loaded hydraulic suspension at both the front and rear. The Honda Activa 5G has a kerb weight of 109kgs with a seat height of 765mm. It gets a fuel tank capacity of 5.3-litres and 18-litres of boot space.
The scooter get Honda's Combined Braking System (CBS) along with 130mm drum brakes at both front and rear ends.The tyres on the new Activa 5G are 10-inch wheels with 90/100 tubeless tyres.
The Honda Activa 5G gets a full metal body similar to previous editions along with other features: LED headlamps, digital analog meter and service indicator. Other features also include: smart seat opening switch and mobile charging socket in the boot.
The new Honda Activa 5G is available in eight colour options: Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Majestic Brown Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Black, Matte Selene Silver Metallic, Pearl Amazing White, Pear Spartan Red and Trance Blue Metallic.
Thought's On The New Honda Activa 5G
First showcased at the Auto Expo 2018, the Honda Activa 5G is the latest generation of the popular scooter, which itself has become a household name. It is one of the top-selling scooters from Honda. The company hopes that the Honda Activa 5G will give high sales figures.
For more details, check out our First Look Review Of The Honda Activa 5G.