- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Android-Based Nokia Feature Phone Image Leaks Online – What To Expect
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
New Honda Activa 5G launched in India. The scooter is available in two variants: STD and DLX priced at Rs 52,460 and Rs 54,325 ex-showroom (Delhi), respectively. The new Activa 5G was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2018.
The Activa 5G gets a 109.19cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 8bhp at 7500rpm along with 9Nm of torque at 5500rpm. It has a claimed top speed of 83kmph with a V-Matic transmission.
The new scooter gets an under-bone frame with a spring loaded hydraulic suspension at both the front and rear. The Honda Activa 5G has a kerb weight of 109kgs with a seat height of 765mm. It gets a fuel tank capacity of 5.3-litres and 18-litres of boot space.
The scooter get Honda's Combined Braking System (CBS) along with 130mm drum brakes at both front and rear ends.The tyres on the new Activa 5G are 10-inch wheels with 90/100 tubeless tyres.
The Honda Activa 5G gets a full metal body similar to previous editions along with other features: LED headlamps, digital analog meter and service indicator. Other features also include: smart seat opening switch and mobile charging socket in the boot.
The new Honda Activa 5G is available in eight colour options: Dazzle Yellow Metallic, Majestic Brown Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Black, Matte Selene Silver Metallic, Pearl Amazing White, Pear Spartan Red and Trance Blue Metallic.
Thought's On The New Honda Activa 5G
First showcased at the Auto Expo 2018, the Honda Activa 5G is the latest generation of the popular scooter, which itself has become a household name. It is one of the top-selling scooters from Honda. The company hopes that the Honda Activa 5G will give high sales figures.
For more details, check out our First Look Review Of The Honda Activa 5G.