TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Auto Expo 2018: Honda Activa 5G Unveiled. The new Honda Activa 5G gets two new colour options — Dazzle Yellow Metallic and Pearl Spartan Red, a full LED headlight, and more features including a semi-digital instrument cluster. The new Activa 5G is expected to launch next month and will rival the TVS Jupiter and Wego, the Yamaha Ray Z and Fascino.
Honda Activa 5G Specifications
The Honda Activa 5G uses the same 109.19cc engine from the Activa 4G model. The engine produces 8bhp @ 7,500rpm and 9Nm of torque @ 5,500rpm. The engine is mated to a CVT automatic gearbox. The fuel tank of the Activa 5G holds 5.3-litres of petrol and the scooter weighs in at 108kg.
The Honda Activa remains unchanged in terms of size measuring in at 1,761mm long, 710mm wide and 1,149mm. The wheelbase of the Activa 5G is 1,238mm and the scooter has a ground clearance of 153mm. The seat of the Activa sits 765mm above the ground.
The Activa 5G sits on 10-inch wheels that are shod with 90/100 tyres. The 130mm drum brakes on the Activa 5G are helped along by Honda's Combi Brake Setup.
Honda Activa 5G Design & Features
The all-new Honda Activa 5G hasn't changed much compared to its predecessor. The major changes come in the form of all-new full-LED headlamps and position lights which are a first for India in the 110cc scooter segment and will help the new Activa save power drained by a regular AHO unit.
Other changes include new chrome highlights, a metal muffler protector, and two new colours — Dazzle Yellow Metallic and Pearl Spartan Red. New features on the new Honda Activa 5G include a new Deluxe variant which gets the LED headlamp unit and a digital-analogue instrument cluster with an ECO speed and service due indicators.
Other new features include a 4-in-one lock opener switch with a seat opener switch, a front hook and a retractable rear hook.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Unveiling Of The New Honda Activa 5G At Auto Expo 2018
Honda' decision to revise the Activa lineup with the new 5G variant sees the Japanese two-wheeler giant add features from the premium Grazia scooter like the LED headlights and the 4-in-one locking system. As Honda is not expected to raise the price of the Activa exponentially with the new 5G model, we expect the newest Activa to fly out of showrooms like every one of its predecessors.