- 11 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Previously, we had reported about the Hero Duet being renamed as Hero Destini 125 in its latest avatar. Now, RushLane has got hold of the brochure of the Hero Destini 125. The leaked brochure indicates that the launch of the new Destini 125 is around the corner.
Hero MotoCorp showcased the new Duet 125 and the Maestro 125 at the Auto Expo 2018. Now, Hero is all set to launch the scooters in the Indian market. The Duet 125 has been renamed as Destini 125 while the Maestro moniker remains the same.
The Hero Destini 125 looks identical to the Duet 125 showcased at the Auto Expo. But the 125cc scooter gets a new front apron with chrome inserts, new exhaust muffler and a redesigned grab rail. Overall, the scooter looks more premium as compared to the 110cc Duet.
The new Hero Destini 125 draws power from a 124.6cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 8.7bhp and 10.2Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox. The prominent highlight of the Destini 125 is the i3S technology. The Destini will be the first scooter to feature i3S start-stop technology.
The Hero Destini 125 will be offered in four colour options: Noble Red, Chestnut Bronze, Panther Black, and Pearl Silver White. The scooter is equipped with telescopic forks at the front and a single shock absorber at the rear. The scooter also features tubeless tyres.
The new 125cc scooter gets drum brakes at both the ends and the disc brake is not offered even as an option. But the Destini features the combi-braking system. With the new Destini 125 and Maestro 125, Hero MotoCorp aims to capture the premium 125cc scooter segment in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Hero Destini 125
Hero MotoCorp is all set to launch the new Hero Detini 125 in the Indian market with a new design and features. The Hero Destini 125 will lock horns with the likes of Honda Grazia, Suzuki Burgman Street, TVS Ntorq 125 and the Aprilia SR125. Hero MotoCorp will also introduce the new Maestro 125 alongside the Destini 125.