- Sports Mannarino ends wait for first ATP title with Rosmalen triumph
- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Previously we had reported about Harley-Davidson planning to enter the used bike segment in India. Now, the American company has announced its entry into the pre-owned bike segment. The new venture from Harley-Davidson is named as Harley-Davidson Originals.
The Harley-Davidson Originals will be available across most of the Harley-Davidson dealerships in the country. The company has been testing the concept in some dealerships and with the positive response, Harley-Davidson has now made an official statement regarding the new initiative.
The used Harley-Davidson bikes will come with a 99-point quality check assurance after being examined by the experts. All the pre-owned motorcycle will be offered with a one-year warranty as standard and the customers can extend the warranty by two or three years.
Another highlight of this initiative is that the Harley-Davidson Originals owners can also join the Harley Owners Group (HOG). The HOG is said to be the largest motorcycle owners group in the world with close to one million members.
With the introduction of the Harley-Davidson Originals, the sales and the market reach of the American brand will improve in the Indian market. Customers will also find it easier to own a pre-owned Harley-Davidson bike as it comes with a warranty.
Currently, the Indian product portfolio of Harley-Davidson includes 17 models ranging from the Harley-Davidson Street Rod to the Harley-Davidson CVO. The Street Rod is priced at Rs 5.31 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi) and the CVO costs nearly Rs 50 lakh.
Thoughts On Harley-Davidson Entering Used Bike Segment
Harley-Davidson has finally announced its entry into the pre-owned bike business after testing the initiative for several months. The initiative will be a boost for the company as it will expand the market reach and will improve the sales of the Harley-Davidson bikes.