TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Previously we had reported about Harley-Davidson planning to enter the used bike segment in India. Now, the American company has announced its entry into the pre-owned bike segment. The new venture from Harley-Davidson is named as Harley-Davidson Originals.
The Harley-Davidson Originals will be available across most of the Harley-Davidson dealerships in the country. The company has been testing the concept in some dealerships and with the positive response, Harley-Davidson has now made an official statement regarding the new initiative.
The used Harley-Davidson bikes will come with a 99-point quality check assurance after being examined by the experts. All the pre-owned motorcycle will be offered with a one-year warranty as standard and the customers can extend the warranty by two or three years.
Another highlight of this initiative is that the Harley-Davidson Originals owners can also join the Harley Owners Group (HOG). The HOG is said to be the largest motorcycle owners group in the world with close to one million members.
With the introduction of the Harley-Davidson Originals, the sales and the market reach of the American brand will improve in the Indian market. Customers will also find it easier to own a pre-owned Harley-Davidson bike as it comes with a warranty.
Currently, the Indian product portfolio of Harley-Davidson includes 17 models ranging from the Harley-Davidson Street Rod to the Harley-Davidson CVO. The Street Rod is priced at Rs 5.31 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi) and the CVO costs nearly Rs 50 lakh.
Thoughts On Harley-Davidson Entering Used Bike Segment
Harley-Davidson has finally announced its entry into the pre-owned bike business after testing the initiative for several months. The initiative will be a boost for the company as it will expand the market reach and will improve the sales of the Harley-Davidson bikes.