TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Royal Enfield Bobber V-Twin concept to be unveiled at EICMA 2018. The British motorcycle company had recently teased the image of the new Bobber-styled concept motorcycle, ahead of its official unveiling at EICMA 2018 and now, they have released another teaser image.
From the teaser image, we can make out the V-Twin engine architecture and the twin-pipe exhausts. As of now, not much information is available about the new Royal Enfield Bobber V-Twin including if it will forever remain as a concept.
The motorcycle seems to have a mono-shock suspension at the rear and twin-discs at the front. The seats resemble that of the Triumph Bonneville — the cantilevered single-seat construction. Other details include the LED headlight and the flat handlebar.
The engine on the new Royal Enfield concept has been developed in collaboration with US-based Polaris Industries (the owner of Indian Motorcycle). The V-Twin engine is expected to have a displacement of around 830cc and an output close to 90bhp.
The new engine is also BS-VI-compliant just like that of the upcoming Royal Enfield 650 Twins. The entire Bobber V-twin project was conducted at the technical centres of Polaris and Royal Enfield in the UK.
Even if the Royal Enfield V-Twin Bobber makes it into production, we do not expect it to be seen in the markets before 2020. Royal Enfield is yet to launch the new parallel-twin engine Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 in India
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Bobber V-Twin Concept
EICMA 2018 will be a platform for a lot of manufacturers to reveal their new motorcycles. Royal Enfield is expected to showcase some unique products at the very same, including the new Bobber. Even Jawa Motorcycles will showcase some new models, including the one coming to India.