- 19 min ago Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- 46 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 16 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- News 'India lucky to have him:' Trump congratulates PM Modi over phone
- Lifestyle 7 Amazing Ways To Get Rid Of Upper Lip Hair
- Technology Google Duo group video calling and Data Saving mode start rolling out
- Movies Aladdin Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil For Free Download By Tamilrockers
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
EICMA 2018: BMW Motorrad unveils their latest R 1250 R and R 1250 RS offerings at EICMA 2018. Of the two variants, the R 1250 R comes with a naked-roadster design while the R 1250 RS carries forward the styling of a sports-tourer motorcycle.
Both motorcycles receive major changes in terms of their engine specifications, along with a host of electronic updates on the 2019 model. The two motorcycles; R 1250 R and R 1250 RS will replace the current models, namely the R 1200 R and the R 1200 RS.
The 2019 BMW R 1250 R and the R 1250 RS remain similar in design to the previous-generation variants, with slight differences. However, they do comes with some additional new features such as the new radiator side cover panels, LED headlamps and a new 6.5-inch full-colour TFT instrument display.
The major change in both the motorcycles is the powerful new engine. The 2019 BMW R 1250 R and the BMW R 1250 RS now comes powered by a 1,254cc twin-cylinder, air/liquid-cooled engine producing 134bhp and 146Nm of peak torque. BMW Motorrad also claims that the new engine offers better fuel efficiency and improved refinement over the outgoing power unit.
In terms of electronics, the BMW R 1250 R and the R 1250 RS comes with a set of standard features including traction control, dynamic brake control and ABS Pro.
The two motorcycles also feature an optional equipment called ‘Riding Mode Pro' which offers additional modes for the rider. The two additional modes; Dynamic and Dynamic Pro can further be configured accordingly by the rider.
BMW Motorrad also unveiled their latest R 1250 GS at the ongoing EICMA 2018. Read here to know more about the 2019 BMW R 1250 GS.
Thoughts On The 2019 BMW R 1250 R And R 1250 RS At EICMA 2018
BMW Motorrad has unveiled a number of motorcycles from their international lineup. The current generation R 1200 R and the R 1200 RS are sold in India at Rs 14.90 lakh and Rs 15.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India), respectively. The new 2019 BMW R 1250 R and R 1250 Rs will replace these models soon.