- 3 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 LIVE Update: Boys Get A Chance To Protect Themselves From Getting Nominated
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- News Appeal to Imran Khan to withdraw fee of Rs 1,400 from Kartarpur pilgrims: Punjab CM
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
EICMA 2018: BMW Motorrad unveils their latest R 1250 R and R 1250 RS offerings at EICMA 2018. Of the two variants, the R 1250 R comes with a naked-roadster design while the R 1250 RS carries forward the styling of a sports-tourer motorcycle.
Both motorcycles receive major changes in terms of their engine specifications, along with a host of electronic updates on the 2019 model. The two motorcycles; R 1250 R and R 1250 RS will replace the current models, namely the R 1200 R and the R 1200 RS.
The 2019 BMW R 1250 R and the R 1250 RS remain similar in design to the previous-generation variants, with slight differences. However, they do comes with some additional new features such as the new radiator side cover panels, LED headlamps and a new 6.5-inch full-colour TFT instrument display.
The major change in both the motorcycles is the powerful new engine. The 2019 BMW R 1250 R and the BMW R 1250 RS now comes powered by a 1,254cc twin-cylinder, air/liquid-cooled engine producing 134bhp and 146Nm of peak torque. BMW Motorrad also claims that the new engine offers better fuel efficiency and improved refinement over the outgoing power unit.
In terms of electronics, the BMW R 1250 R and the R 1250 RS comes with a set of standard features including traction control, dynamic brake control and ABS Pro.
The two motorcycles also feature an optional equipment called ‘Riding Mode Pro' which offers additional modes for the rider. The two additional modes; Dynamic and Dynamic Pro can further be configured accordingly by the rider.
BMW Motorrad also unveiled their latest R 1250 GS at the ongoing EICMA 2018. Read here to know more about the 2019 BMW R 1250 GS.
Thoughts On The 2019 BMW R 1250 R And R 1250 RS At EICMA 2018
BMW Motorrad has unveiled a number of motorcycles from their international lineup. The current generation R 1200 R and the R 1200 RS are sold in India at Rs 14.90 lakh and Rs 15.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India), respectively. The new 2019 BMW R 1250 R and R 1250 Rs will replace these models soon.