- 26 min ago New Mahindra Thar May Feature AMT Transmission — Launch Early Next Year
- 1 hr ago Mercedes-Benz E-Class Long Wheelbase Launched In India — Prices, Specs, Features & Details
- 2 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.70 Lakh
- Movies SECRET MEETING! These Three Young Stars Giving Sleepless Nights To Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan?
- News TBSE Class 12 result 2019 for science stream time and date confirmed
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Lifestyle Lung Cancer: Early Signs, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Technology Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
EICMA 2018: BMW Motorrad has showcased the new R 1250 GS Adventure at EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The new BMW R 1250 GS was first unveiled at the recent INTERMOT 2018. The 2019 R 1250 GS from BMW Motorrad brings a lot of changes to the styling and mechanical components.
The ‘beak' of the 2019 R 1250 GS is now wider and comes with a plastic band. The air intake has become bigger while the fuel tank has got a 30-litre capacity. The adjustable windshield has also become bigger and seats are more flat than before.
The engine on the new BMW R 1250 GS is guarded by a paramotor protection and this alone adds a lot of character to the motorcycle. The new BMW G 1250 GS is 68mm longer and the saddle height has gone up by 40mm.
The 2019 BMW R 1250 GS also gets a 6.5-inch TFT instrument console shows a lot of vital information and comes standard with the brand's Connettivity package. Other electronic equipment include Automatic Stability Control (ASC), Hill Start and ABS.
BMW Motorrad also offers the ‘Riding Mode Pro' package which adds some addition riding aids such as Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), ESA electronic suspension, ABS Pro with cornering and DBC (Dynamic Brake Control). The new BMW R 1250 GS also gets Intelligent Emergency Call function — a button on the handlebar to call emergency services.
The 2019 BMW R 1250 GS comes with anall-new 1245cc boxer engine. It makes 136bhp at 7750rpm and 143Nm of torque at 6250rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and also boasts of the brand's Shift Cam technology.
BMW Motorrad has also unveiled the new S1000RR at EICMA 2018. The latest version of the iconic superbike packs some serious potential.
Thoughts On The BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Showcased At EICMA 2018
EICMA 2018 has been witnessing a lot of new and interesting motorcycle launches this year. The new 2019 BMW R 1250 GS Adventure will set a benchmark in the premium adventure motorcycle segment around the world and will be a strong rival to the Ducati Multistrada 1260 and Triumph Tiger 1200.