- 10 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 13 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- News Mysuru Dasara: Who will replace Arjuna as Howdah elephant?
- Movies The Zoya Factor Movie Review: Dulquer Salmaan Hits A Sixer With His Charming Act!
- Sports Saudi owner of Sheffield United discusses Bin Laden links
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
EICMA 2018: BMW Motorrad has showcased the new R 1250 GS Adventure at EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The new BMW R 1250 GS was first unveiled at the recent INTERMOT 2018. The 2019 R 1250 GS from BMW Motorrad brings a lot of changes to the styling and mechanical components.
The ‘beak' of the 2019 R 1250 GS is now wider and comes with a plastic band. The air intake has become bigger while the fuel tank has got a 30-litre capacity. The adjustable windshield has also become bigger and seats are more flat than before.
The engine on the new BMW R 1250 GS is guarded by a paramotor protection and this alone adds a lot of character to the motorcycle. The new BMW G 1250 GS is 68mm longer and the saddle height has gone up by 40mm.
The 2019 BMW R 1250 GS also gets a 6.5-inch TFT instrument console shows a lot of vital information and comes standard with the brand's Connettivity package. Other electronic equipment include Automatic Stability Control (ASC), Hill Start and ABS.
BMW Motorrad also offers the ‘Riding Mode Pro' package which adds some addition riding aids such as Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), ESA electronic suspension, ABS Pro with cornering and DBC (Dynamic Brake Control). The new BMW R 1250 GS also gets Intelligent Emergency Call function — a button on the handlebar to call emergency services.
The 2019 BMW R 1250 GS comes with anall-new 1245cc boxer engine. It makes 136bhp at 7750rpm and 143Nm of torque at 6250rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and also boasts of the brand's Shift Cam technology.
BMW Motorrad has also unveiled the new S1000RR at EICMA 2018. The latest version of the iconic superbike packs some serious potential.
Thoughts On The BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Showcased At EICMA 2018
EICMA 2018 has been witnessing a lot of new and interesting motorcycle launches this year. The new 2019 BMW R 1250 GS Adventure will set a benchmark in the premium adventure motorcycle segment around the world and will be a strong rival to the Ducati Multistrada 1260 and Triumph Tiger 1200.