- Sports Berrettini denies Auger-Aliassime first title in Stuttgart Open final
- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Cleveland Cyclewerks recently launched its first two product offerings in India: the Ace Deluxe and the Misfit. The two motorcycles come priced at Rs 2.24 lakh and Rs 2.49 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Cleveland Motorcycles has partnered with Laish Madison Motor Werks Private Limited for their sales in India. The company also recently inaugurated their first Indian dealership in Navi Mumbai, named Mantram Cleveland.
Now in an interview with IAB, Pranav Desai, Director & CEO, Cleveland Cyclewerks India has confirmed the launch of two new models in the Ace range: the Ace Cafe and Ace Scrambler. However, Desai did not mention a specific launch timeline for the new motorcycles.
Desai stated, "In the Ace family, we have the Cafe and Scrambler. Those two will be lined up immediately after the Ace Deluxe and Misfit. We want to bring the motorcycles as soon as possible but it all depends on the testing and certification process at ARAI."
Both the motorcycles are part of the Ace range, consisting of the same chassis and the recently launched Deluxe variant. However, as the name suggests, both new motorcycles will feature different styling of a cafe racer and scrambler design.
The Cleveland Ace Cafe comes with clip-on handlebars and a single-rider seat with a rear cowl. However, the Ace Cafe does come with pillion footrest, suggesting that the rear-seat might be an optional feature.
The Cleveland Ace Scrambler features a more upright seating position with tall-set handlebars. The motorcycle comes with standard telescopic front suspension, knobby tyres and rubber pads on the fuel tank for enhanced grip and control. The seats also come with a ribbed design, further enhancing the retro-look of the motorcycle.
Both the upcoming motorcycles: Ace Cafe and Ace Scrambler will come with the same engine as seen on the Deluxe variant. This is a 229cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. It produces 15.4bhp and 16Nm of torque mated to a five-speed transmission.
Thoughts On Cleveland Cyclewerks In India
Cleveland Cyclewerks recently introduced their first two motorcycles in the Indian market. The American motorcycle brand in India hopes to compete against the likes of the KTM Duke 250, Apache RR310 in terms of pricing in the local market.