TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Cleveland Cyclewerks Misfit And Ace Deluxe Launched In India: American motorcycle manufacturer Cleveland Cyclewerks has launched the Misfit and Ace Deluxe in the country. The Cleveland Misfit is priced at Rs 2.49 lakh while the Cleveland Ace Deluxe carries a price tag of Rs 2.24 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Cleveland Misfit features a cafe-racer design and the Ace Deluxe sports a retro-classic look. Both the bikes draw power from a 229cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 15.4bhp and 16Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The Cleveland Misfit is based on a double cradle chassis while the Ace Deluxe features a square-section, single-downtube frame. Both the motorcycles are equipped with upside down forks at the front and five-step preload adjustable dual shock absorbers at the rear.
Braking duties on the Cleveland Misfit are handled by a 320mm disc up front and 220mm disc at the rear. On the other hand, the Cleveland Ace Deluxe is equipped with 298mm disc at the front and 210mm disc at the rear.
Cleveland Cyclewerks has also inaugurated its first dealership in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. The company will also expand the dealership network across ten major cities with the majority of cities located in South India. Both the bikes will come to India via CKD route and will be assembled in Pune.
Thoughts On The Cleveland Cyclewerks Misfit And Ace Deluxe
Cleveland Cyclewerks has finally begun its India operations with the launch of the Misfit and Ace Deluxe. Both the motorcycles carry a steep price tag for a 220cc motorcycle. The Cleveland Misfit and Ace Deluxe will face a tough competition from the likes of KTM Duke 250 and the TVS Apache RR 310 as the motorcycles fall under the same price range.