- 11 hrs ago Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- 12 hrs ago New (Upcoming) Kia Cars Launches In India: Two Models Confirmed Including Carnival & New Compact-SUV
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Extreme Off-Road Video: SUV Gets Stuck & Rescued By Jeep Cherokee
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Anniversary Edition Detailed On Official Video: 90 Units Only
- News Direct link to download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019, steps to check
- Technology Last Week Top Most Trending Smartphones: Realme X2 Pro, Oppo K5, Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max And More
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Lifestyle Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
BMW Motorrad company dealerships are offering heavy discounts and benefits on their G 310 R & G 310 GS offerings in India. The discounts and benefits on offer are up to Rs 50,000 across various dealerships and models.
Various dealers are offering discounts ranging from Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000, depending on the model and the city. Apart from the discounts, benefits available on the two motorcycles include cash discounts, free insurance, free accessories, no handling charges and financial options with lower interest rates.
The BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS were launched in India earlier this year. Both motorcycles are among the most affordable products from the German brand in the country. Both, the G 310 R and the G 310 GS are designed and developed in Germany and assembled in India at the TVS plant.
The BMW G 310 R comes with a price tag of Rs 2.99 lakh and the G 310 GS costs Rs 3.49 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Both motorcycles feature similar specifications in terms of engine, features and other equipment.
However, the G 310 R is a naked sportbike while the G 310 GS is an adventure-tourer. Read our review of the BMW G 310 R here.
The BMW G 310 R comes with 41mm USD front forks and an aluminium swingarm suspension set-up. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch five-spoke alloy wheels with road-oriented Michelin tyres.
The BMW G 310 GS comes with a similar suspension set-up, however, it offers more travel. The adventure-tourer rides on 19-inch and 17-inch alloy wheels at the front and rear, respectively.
In terms of braking, both motorcycles use the same 300mm disc at the front and a 200mm disc at the rear. The braking on both motorcycles is supported by a dual-channel ABS system, which comes as standard.
Both motorcycles also come powered by the same engine, a 312cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder unit producing 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The BMW G 310 GS is based on the G 1200 GS and is also called the ‘Baby GS'. Read our review of the G 310 GS here.
Thoughts On The BMW G 310 Twins Discounts
The BMW G 310 twins might be the most affordable products from the German brand. However, they are still priced at a premium compared to its competitors in the segment. BMW Motorrad has also had low sales figures than expected, since the launch. The two motorcycles rival the likes of the TVS Apache RR 310, KTM Duke 390, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and the Royal Enfield Himalayan.