TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Bajaj Auto is working on the next-gen Pulsar series to comply with the BS-VI emission norms. The new Pulsar range will feature a completely overhauled design and new features. Now, a report from Autocar India states that Bajaj will also introduce the Pulsar 250 in India.
According to the report, Bajaj is working on a new engine platform for the UG6 Pulsar series which is expected to range from 150cc to 250cc. Currently, Bajaj retails the 220cc Pulsar and the addition of the 250cc Pulsar will be an advantage with the quarter-litre segment getting popular.
Currently, the Bajaj Pulsar series offers different variants to choose from which attracts a wide range of buyers. Bajaj offers the Pulsar 135, 150, 180 and the 220 and the new Pulsar RS200, NS200 and the NS160.
As per recent reports, Bajaj has discontinued the entry-level Pulsar 135 in India due to the poor demand. Bajaj will also launch the new 2018 versions of the Pulsar with cosmetic updates in the coming days.
The new-gen Pulsar 250 is expected to come loaded with features and the motorcycle might get ABS as a standard feature. Other features include fuel injection system and liquid-cooling. The overall design of the Pulsar 250 could be radically new and aggressive.
The new engine platform for the new UG6 Pulsar series is expected to be introduced in 2019 and Bajaj is expected to launch the Pulsar 250 in the same year. Bajaj might discontinue the Pulsar 220 when the 250cc variant of the motorcycle is launched in the country.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 250
The Bajaj Pulsar series has been one of the most successful bike brands in the Indian market due to its value for money proposition and performance. Now, Bajaj is working on the new Pulsar 250 which could be a game-changing product for the Indian bikemaker. The Bajaj Pulsar 250 will rival the likes of KTM Duke 250 and the Yamaha FZ25.