- 21 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 23 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Convincing win against India gives us confidence, says Boult
- News After massive win, Y S Jagan meets Modi, invites him for swearing-in ceremony
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Bajaj Auto is working on the next-gen Pulsar series to comply with the BS-VI emission norms. The new Pulsar range will feature a completely overhauled design and new features. Now, a report from Autocar India states that Bajaj will also introduce the Pulsar 250 in India.
According to the report, Bajaj is working on a new engine platform for the UG6 Pulsar series which is expected to range from 150cc to 250cc. Currently, Bajaj retails the 220cc Pulsar and the addition of the 250cc Pulsar will be an advantage with the quarter-litre segment getting popular.
Currently, the Bajaj Pulsar series offers different variants to choose from which attracts a wide range of buyers. Bajaj offers the Pulsar 135, 150, 180 and the 220 and the new Pulsar RS200, NS200 and the NS160.
As per recent reports, Bajaj has discontinued the entry-level Pulsar 135 in India due to the poor demand. Bajaj will also launch the new 2018 versions of the Pulsar with cosmetic updates in the coming days.
The new-gen Pulsar 250 is expected to come loaded with features and the motorcycle might get ABS as a standard feature. Other features include fuel injection system and liquid-cooling. The overall design of the Pulsar 250 could be radically new and aggressive.
The new engine platform for the new UG6 Pulsar series is expected to be introduced in 2019 and Bajaj is expected to launch the Pulsar 250 in the same year. Bajaj might discontinue the Pulsar 220 when the 250cc variant of the motorcycle is launched in the country.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 250
The Bajaj Pulsar series has been one of the most successful bike brands in the Indian market due to its value for money proposition and performance. Now, Bajaj is working on the new Pulsar 250 which could be a game-changing product for the Indian bikemaker. The Bajaj Pulsar 250 will rival the likes of KTM Duke 250 and the Yamaha FZ25.