TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Now, Autocar India reports that Bajaj is developing the new-gen Pulsar range which will come with an all-new engine, new design and several new features.
Currently, Bajaj sells the Pulsar 150, 180, 220 and the new Pulsar NS200, NS160 and RS200. In fact, Bajaj is all set to launch the Pulsar 150 UG5, which was recently spotted by iamabiker. Bajaj is launching the updated Pulsar 150 to keep up with the competition in the entry-level performance bike segment.
The new-gen Pulsar series will be equipped with an all-new engine platform which will comply with the strict emission norms. The new engine platform will be scalable and will range from 150cc to 250cc. The Pulsar 220 that is currently on sale, might be replaced by the new Pulsar 250.
The new engine will be equipped with fuel injection and 4-valve technology and will comply with strict emission norms. The new-gen engine is expected to be more refined and will generate more power as compared to the current engine lineup.
The new-gen Pulsar series will also sport a new design language which will be modern and sportier. The frame and swingarm will be revised and all the motorcycles will feature monoshock suspension as opposed to the twin shock absorbers.
The new-gen Pulsar family will also get single-channel ABS which is currently offered on the Pulsar RS200 and NS200. The report also states that the NS160 will replace the Pulsar 180 and Bajaj will introduce a new 250cc variant of the Pulsar.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The New-Gen Pulsar
Pulsar is brand which created a new wave in the performance bike segment in India. It has been in the market for quite some time, but still, the Pulsar range of bikes are popular among the young buyers.
Now, Bajaj is developing the new-gen Pulsar bikes which are still in the early stage of development. The new Pulsar is expected to hit the Indian roads in 2019.