- 1 hr ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Lifestyle When Tinsel Town Divas Made White-hued Outfits Trendy At Cannes 2019
- Movies Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 2 Spoiler: New Twists In Mishaan's Love Story; Veer Gets Hint About Them!
- News Lok Sabha poll results create vacancies in UP Cabinet, first reshuffle likely soon
- Finance Education Loan Market Shrinks 25% In Four Years: Report
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro new OxygenOS update improves system and camera performance
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Previously, we had reported about Bajaj discontinuing the Pulsar 135 LS in India due to poor sales. But now, the Pulsar 135 LS has been listed on the official website and the smallest Pulsar is still on sale in the Indian market.
The Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is not the best-selling Pulsar in India and with the launch of the new 2018 Pulsar 150, it led to a rumour about the Pulsar 135 LS being discontinued in the country. According to a report from Autocar India, the Pulsar 135 LS is still selling in good numbers in certain parts of the country.
The report also states that the Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS was missing from the website due to a maintenance work. Bajaj Auto has been manufacturing the Pulsar 135 LS for the export markets where it is popular. In India, the Pulsar 135 LS has not been a volume seller for Bajaj.
In 2017, Bajaj updated the Pulsar 135 LS and gave it commuter look to attract more buyers. The new Pulsar 135 LS features a new single seat and misses out on split grab rails and sporty toe gear shifter. The new Pulsar 135 LS also gets new colour scheme and larger windscreen.
The Pulsar 135 LS was the first motorcycle in India to feature four-valve technology. The motorcycle draws power from a 134.6cc single-cylinder, four-valve, twin-spark, air-cooled engine producing 13.3bhp and 11.4Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Currently, the Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is slotted above the Discover 125 and below the best-selling Pulsar 150. Bajaj has also introduced the new 2018 Pulsar 150 with dual disc brakes and several other changes. The Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is priced at Rs 62,144 ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
Bajaj Auto has put an end to the speculations about the discontinuation of the Pulsar 135 LS by listing the motorcycle on the official website. But the Pulsar 135 LS does not get any updates such as ABS as per the new regulations. Since it's a not an all-new bike, the Pulsar 135 LS will be equipped with ABS only in 2019.