TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Previously, we had reported about Bajaj discontinuing the Pulsar 135 LS in India due to poor sales. But now, the Pulsar 135 LS has been listed on the official website and the smallest Pulsar is still on sale in the Indian market.
The Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is not the best-selling Pulsar in India and with the launch of the new 2018 Pulsar 150, it led to a rumour about the Pulsar 135 LS being discontinued in the country. According to a report from Autocar India, the Pulsar 135 LS is still selling in good numbers in certain parts of the country.
The report also states that the Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS was missing from the website due to a maintenance work. Bajaj Auto has been manufacturing the Pulsar 135 LS for the export markets where it is popular. In India, the Pulsar 135 LS has not been a volume seller for Bajaj.
In 2017, Bajaj updated the Pulsar 135 LS and gave it commuter look to attract more buyers. The new Pulsar 135 LS features a new single seat and misses out on split grab rails and sporty toe gear shifter. The new Pulsar 135 LS also gets new colour scheme and larger windscreen.
The Pulsar 135 LS was the first motorcycle in India to feature four-valve technology. The motorcycle draws power from a 134.6cc single-cylinder, four-valve, twin-spark, air-cooled engine producing 13.3bhp and 11.4Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Currently, the Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is slotted above the Discover 125 and below the best-selling Pulsar 150. Bajaj has also introduced the new 2018 Pulsar 150 with dual disc brakes and several other changes. The Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is priced at Rs 62,144 ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS
Bajaj Auto has put an end to the speculations about the discontinuation of the Pulsar 135 LS by listing the motorcycle on the official website. But the Pulsar 135 LS does not get any updates such as ABS as per the new regulations. Since it's a not an all-new bike, the Pulsar 135 LS will be equipped with ABS only in 2019.