TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Bajaj Auto launched the Dominar 400 sports cruiser in the Indian market in 2016 and it is the flagship offering from the Indian two-wheeler maker. But the Dominar 400 has not delivered the expected results for Bajaj Auto. To change the fortunes of the Dominar 400, Bajaj is all set to introduce a new variant of the bike.
Yes, Bajaj will introduce a new Scrambler avatar of the Dominar 400. Financial Express reports that the Bajaj Dominar Scrambler 400 will be launched in India in the fourth quarter of the current fiscal. The Bajaj Dominar Scrambler will hit the Indian roads in early 2019.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 Scrambler is expected to feature good off-roading and touring capabilities. The new Scrambler avatar of the Dominar 400 is likely to feature a tall windscreen, raised suspension, crash guard, auxiliary lights, luggage rack and saddle stays to mount saddle bag.
he Bajaj Dominar Scrambler will draw power from the same 373cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 34.5bhp and 35Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Bajaj might tune the engine differently to suit the characteristics of the Scrambler motorcycle.
Bajaj will also introduce the 2019 Dominar 400 with several updates. The new 2019 Bajaj Dominar has been spotted in India and the bike gets upside down forks, dual-channel ABS as standard and new colour schemes. The 2019 Bajaj Dominar also features a slightly redesigned front mudguard, larger radiator and bigger engine belly pan.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar Scrambler 400
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is a sports cruiser and it rivals the Royal Enfield bikes. But the Dominar 400 has not been able to capture the market. Now, Bajaj is set to introduce a new variant of the Dominar 400 which will rival the likes of Royal Enfield Himalayan. The new Dominar 400 Scrambler will be a versatile bike with off-roading capabilities and the motorcycle will come with all the features required for long-distance touring.