TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Bollywood celebrities and their flashy drives always make headlines. Earlier, we reported about Kunal Kemmu picking up a Ducati Scrambler Icon. This time out, the Jolly LLB actor, Arshad Warsi has taken delivery of a Ducati Monster 797 Dark Edition.
Warsi also owns an Indian Scout (1130cc) cruiser motorcycle. The Ducati Monster 797 Dark Edition, on the other hand, is classified as a naked bike, as it characterized by an exposed engine and frame.
The Ducati Monster 797 Dark Edition will cost ~ Rs 10 lakh on-road price and competes with the Kawasaki Z900 and the Triumph Street Triple S. A few standout elements of the Ducati Monster 797 Dark Edition are:
- Trellis frame
- Full LCD instrument cluster
- LED DRL for the headlamp
- LED turn indicators
- LED tail light
Regarding performance, the Ducati Monster 797 Dark Edition is powered by an 803cc Desmodue L-twin engine and a six-speed gearbox. Power figures are in the range of 73-horsepower at 8,250 rpm and 67Nm torque at 5,750 rpm.
Coming to the suspension, for the rear: a laterally mounted Sachs sourced shock absorber with adjustable spring preload and rebound damping is seen. The front suspension, on the other hand, features a 43 mm Kayaba forks with 130mm of travel.
Bollywood Celebrities have enough money and are living it up. Be it Bollywood or Hollywood, we envy their garages. Who are your favourite celebrities, and according to you -- who has the best garage? For us... Jay Leno still leads the way.