TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Celebrities are known for their love towards cars and bikes and many India actors ride and drive superbikes and luxury cars. Now, one more actor is in the news for riding a superbike without a helmet.
Bollywood actor Kunal Khemu was riding Saif Ali Khan's MV Agusta Brutale without wearing a helmet. Soon, the pictures of actor riding without a helmet started doing rounds on the internet. After realising his mistake of riding a superbike without any safety gears, Khemu decided to apologize.
Kunal Khemu tweeted the images of him astride the MV Agusta Brutale and apologized for his mistake. He stated that he loves bikes and ride regularly with safety gears. He also said that he does not want to set a bad example.
Mumbai Police was quick to react and replied to Kunal's tweet and informed that an e-challan has been issued against him. In reply, Kunal accepted his mistake and stated "Agreed and accepted."
Kudos to the Mumbai Police for their quick response and showed that even celebrities cannot get away after breaking the law. The Go Goa Gone actor was also kind enough to accept his mistake and posted a message on Twitter.
This was not the first time that Mumbai Police has taken action against a celebrity. In November 2017, actor Varun Dhawan was fined for breaking traffic rules. He was spotted without wearing his seat belt and Mumbai Police slapped a challan.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On Riding Without A Helmet
A helmet is one of the basic safety gears one should wear while riding a two-wheeler. It doesn't matter which bike you ride, a helmet always protects you in case of an accident. Celebrities should always set a good example by following traffic rules. Mumbai Police has set an example by taking action against a famous Bollywood actor.